Those random bag revelations...

armysfcwife

May 18, 2012
So Sophia went out on her maiden voyage to dinner and a movie last night and got plenty of compliments on the color (Aegean).

That aside, we got our seats and just randomly as I'm putting my theater rewards card back in my purse the husband says "when u showed that thing to me online I thought it was gonna be too small for all the $*%! you carry but I for once will admit I was wrong!"

Then once I started digging around I realized I can fit a lot more in there than I realized:smile:

Anyone else have similar revelations with certain bags?

You made me chuckle about your hubby's statement. Yes, I bought the small Pleated Sophia and thought she may be too small for all of my stuff, upon using her I realized that she can actually hold quite a bit.

Yep, with the sophia, mini sophia and the Poppy slim tote! I was surprised how much those babies hold!

How awesome that DH noticed & his statement is pretty funny !!! :biggrin:

You might be surprise with the amount of stuff you can put in some bags and it's so cool your DH noticed, my BF never notices my bags unless is to complain when he wants me to carry all his stuff and it doesnt fit

:lol: at husband's statement. It is funny how you can think you'll know how a bag will work for you when you see it. The only real way to know a bag is to load it up and lug it around.

You might be surprise with the amount of stuff you can put in some bags and it's so cool your DH noticed, my BF never notices my bags unless is to complain when he wants me to carry all his stuff and it doesnt fit
Not so for my husband. He notices, which makes it impossible to buy all the ones I'd like to buy. I have to limit my needs! Probably a good thing.

The Sophia does this for me especially. I bought my first one after I saw someone else carrying her and she looked so small and cute. When I first saw her on the website, I immediately assumed she would be to big for me based on the measurements. I am constantly amazed at how much she holds but still manages to look dainty.