New to MK..... Just bought my first item:-)

Somebody help me find one please!
I bought one from ebay, but it had the darker handles and it wasn't as tall as I thought it would be so I sent it back. I'm dying for one in the brown and vanilla!

^^^^ they are at the outlet. Vegas has them, buffalo has them. Call you closest outlet amd see if they will send if its too far to drive.
The macys bag is the one with dark handles and tes its smaller..

I'd like to thank the person who posted the video on the jet set tote...
I watched many of her videos... Thumbs up..
Then crissy11 didn't help...lol

I checked out Macy's and although I did like the darker straps I didn't like the price...lol

So off to the outlet I went...
I couldn't decide between the vanilla and brown..
So I based it on not having a brown shoulder bag.
I like the fact this bag has everything the lv totally has because I "want/Ed" that bag the price I can't!
I love lv but I guess right now I like having many bags and that really is like having 5-6 bags compared to 1...
I can't wait to move in:smile:

posted from my iPhone!!!

LOVE THIS BAG!! :love: It looks so much like the LV totally, but less than a fourth of the price. I've been looking for a large bag to carry my books and ipad in for class and this just may be the one. Does anyone know the name of the MK bag that looks like the LV Neverfull? I really like that one as well.

LOVE THIS BAG!! :love: It looks so much like the LV totally, but less than a fourth of the price. I've been looking for a large bag to carry my books and ipad in for class and this just may be the one. Does anyone know the name of the MK bag that looks like the LV Neverfull? I really like that one as well.

I'm not sure, but I think that one's called the Travel tote. I swear, I wish I'd given MK a chance before I spent all that money on LV's. I'm really impressed with them and I really like the difference in the costs!

Here is some info for you on the med. HTH

Attachments

• image-3891634762.jpg
    image-3891634762.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 712
  • image-3868416506.jpg
    image-3868416506.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 731
  • image-4109025064.jpg
    image-4109025064.jpg
    298 KB · Views: 727
  • image-2286432151.jpg
    image-2286432151.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 696
I'm not sure, but I think that one's called the Travel tote. I swear, I wish I'd given MK a chance before I spent all that money on LV's. I'm really impressed with them and I really like the difference in the costs!

Me too!!! I just purchasd a "pre-loved" LV speedy 30 damier azur bag. Didn't realize that MK made a similar bag for around $200. :crybaby: