Dedicated Thread To Mod Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is definitely a keeper! Love the matching wallet!
Thank you! I moved into the wallet yesterday because she matches the lining of my gray Brooke duffle perfectly!

I love my lagoon bag! I think it matches just about anything. Waaay more exciting than a tan bag, IMHO! I saw stick with it. Then in the fall you may want to pick up a darker, more winter colored bag. That will get you through pretty much all the seasons! Kath
Yay...you have one too! I am shocked by how much it does match. I think I just need to take the plunge before the summer is over and I can't enjoy her! I definitely have my eye on some of the fall colors (aubergine is calling my name!). Thanks!

I would exchange it for something more versatile if you don't have many bags so that you can have something you can wear everyday but is still stylish. I love the Sophias and Lindseys and the outlets are full of Kristins at half price...
Thanks for the feedback! I do have a grey Brooke duffle (that I love!) and just received my black Pinnacle Laila that I was able to get in the outlet sale, so both those are pretty versatile. I THINK I am leaning towards keeping the Audrey for summer and doing a Sophia or Lindsay in one of the fall colors (love the aubergine or maybe even the acorn?). Thanks again! :smile:

A few more mod shots I took when I got my latest outlet goodies: slate Laila and woven Laila.

Attachments

• i-NhM9zNR-L.jpg
    i-NhM9zNR-L.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 1,958
  • i-WZgd8wv-L.jpg
    i-WZgd8wv-L.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 1,955
I know I already posted a pic of this bag carried satchel-style, but I'm so obsessed that I've decided to add a cross-body pic. This has become my favorite weekend bag of the summer, and it's rubbing off on my wardrobe choices (today's outfit being no exception).

More denim woven baby sage:

IMG_4020.jpg

I know I already posted a pic of this bag carried satchel-style, but I'm so obsessed that I've decided to add a cross-body pic. This has become my favorite weekend bag of the summer, and it's rubbing off on my wardrobe choices (today's outfit being no exception).

IMG_4020.jpg

DId that bag come with the round "C" hangtag, or is it from a different bag?

IMG_4020.jpg

ITA - the best crossbody bag - and a great weekend bag --- I used my mushroom woven all weekends - Twins on Denim ;)

CashmereFiend said:

This is one of my favorites too! I had a hard time picking between denim blue and mushroom, I ended up making my 5 yr old niece pick for me! Shame on me! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.