Label of Minkoff inside MAM - from hardware to leather

mauveboudoir83

mauveboudoir83
Jun 23, 2012
I was surfing the net for a new MAM since I loved the last one I got two weeks ago. I noticed though that the ones on endless.com have leather labels inside rather than the hardware format.

Any thoughts? Is this for all new MAMs? :sad:

I was surfing the net for a new MAM since I loved the last one I got two weeks ago. I noticed though that the ones on endless.com have leather labels inside rather than the hardware format.

Any thoughts? Is this for all new MAMs? :sad:

It seems that most RMs, not just MAMs, with blue polka dot lining in late spring/early summer 2012 have the leather name plaques inside, instead of metal ones. Oh, just remembered that some of the most recent mini MACs don't even have the leather name plaque!

RM often changes hardware, pockets, tassels, and other features, for each season.

It seems that most RMs, not just MAMs, with blue polka dot lining in late spring/early summer 2012 have the leather name plaques inside, instead of metal ones. Oh, just remembered that some of the most recent mini MACs don't even have the leather name plaque!

RM often changes hardware, pockets, tassels, and other features, for each season.

Thanks... I hope it's not permanent :sad: I love the hardware label