Authenticate This LV: READ the rules & use the format in post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi again, this is the last item. I was told that it holds a note pad on the left and was used as a checkbook holder. It seems too large to be a checkbook cover to me though. :help: :ty:

Non-auction item
Name: Louis Vuitton Note Pad Cover (?)

photo3-6.jpg

photo4-6.jpg

photo5-2.jpg

photo23-1.jpg

Had already requested the additonal pics for you! Here they are! Thank you so much!
:biggrin:
Originally Posted by Lisa Lisa
Please confirm that this is authentic. Pretty sure it is. Thank you in advance!

Item Name: *SUPERB* LOUIS VUITTON EDEN NEO MONOGRAM ARGENT LIMITED *RARE*
Item Number: 310412170741
Seller sraider1002
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/SUPERB-LOUIS...item484601d5f5

Need better pics of zipper pull, engraving on flat rivet

Attachments

• zipper.JPG
    zipper.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 1,020
  • pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 990
  • pic2.JPG
    pic2.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 990
evesorto said:
Hi, I just recieved this bag today. The dust bag appears fake. The Heat Stamp has stiching 5 x 8. I have seen authentic bag with stitching 7 x 10. Did LV make it both ways. I am including pics. Please advise me if I will have to do a snad with ebay. Thanks, Eve

Item: LVOE tote
seller: winner2011eloise
Item number: 261056601981
Link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261056601981...84.m1439.l2649

I am attaching additional pics of dust bag tag, zipper pull, heat stamp and date code. If there is anything else you need, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Bag looks good. Need to see print on dust bag.

can you please authenticate this bag.. i recently purchsed this bag and im a bit worried because i cant find this model at louis vuitton website model is louis vuitton sac de paul pm in epi noir thanks input would be appreciated1 thanks in advance.:smile:
Please read post #1, missing required pics. Also, next time post your question in appropriate section once only and wait for reply instead of posting the same question multiple times in different threads. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.