Show us your latest find from RealDealCollection.com-Here's mine!- PICS inside!

So I have been keeping myself away...as I have so many of these bags and really come on....how can I keep buying the same bag over and over....except they really aren't the same bag. Each one is just so exceptional. But...I had sworn off....then COREY and DUSKIN had this opening of their boutique in Santa Fe and ......here we go again.
I went to the opening and was so impressed that this 5th avenue looking purse boutique had landed like some UFO in this quaint little town in the middle of New Mexico....except then I flashed on Roswell and it made sense.
So I will post pictures...pretty soon.

I miss this forum and you guys

Last edited:
I'm missing you around maxxout, and look what happened, you even managed to buy another bag without hanging out with us!

And please, I would love to see pictures of Corey's new store. Please post some pictures.

So I have been keeping myself away...as I have so many of these bags and really come on....how can I keep buying the same bag over and over....except they really aren't the same bag. Each one is just so exceptional. But...I had sworn off....then COREY and DUSKIN had this opening of their boutique in Santa Fe and ......here we go again.
I went to the opening and was so impressed that this 5th avenue looking purse boutique had landed like some UFO in this quaint little town in the middle of New Mexico....except then I flashed on Roswell and it made sense.
So I will post pictures...pretty soon.

I miss this forum and you guys

drati said:
I'm missing you around maxxout, and look what happened, you even managed to buy another bag without hanging out with us!

And please, I would love to see pictures of Corey's new store. Please post some pictures.

Whaaaaaaaat?!?! .. a store???? I think a trip to Santa Fe is needed!!!

I have one small image and am waiting to get more, but here is the one from her site. I need to contact Vlad about double posting. It is one of the reasons why I haven't been posting much. I use Mac and photoshop and all my images double post :sad:

Whaaaaaaaat?!?! .. a store???? I think a trip to Santa Fe is needed!!!

It would be so much fun to have a Santa Fe meet-up....the hot air balloons are already flying but the real event is Oct...first week.

rdc_boutique_2012.jpg

Corey just had the opening last week but I think the store opened to the public about a month ago. It really is great to be able to see the bags...although I have never been disappointed getting bags from her online. They always seem better than the picture.

So, here are a few pics from that opening last week.

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1786456&stc=1&d=1341758259

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1786454&stc=1&d=1341758178

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1786455&stc=1&d=1341758195

Attachments

• corey_at_reception.jpg
    corey_at_reception.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 468
  • customer_service.jpg
    customer_service.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 470
  • outside_the_botique.jpg
    outside_the_botique.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 480