Alexander Skarsgård XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from EW re: Squirrels confirmation on True Blood's renewal.

Breaking: HBO renews 'Newsroom,' 'True Blood'
by Lynette Rice

What an endorsement for Aaron Sorkin’s new drama The Newsroom: After only two weeks on the air, HBO announced today that it has renewed the drama that stars Jeff Daniels as an irascible cable news anchor. The Newsroom tallied 2.7 million total viewers for its premiere night last week, which included the encore run.

The pay cabler also endorsed True Blood for another season. The season 5 premiere of the drama on June 10 lured 6.3 million viewers across its two plays, which HBO said was mostly in line with last year’s combined premiere number (though down 3 percent). Once TB comes back for a sixth season, executive producer Alan Ball will take a backseat role on the series to allow co-executive producer Mark Hudis to take the reins. Hudis has worked in the True Blood writers’ room with Ball since season 4.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/02/breaking-hbo-renews-newsroom-true-blood/

Does it make me weird that when watching Eric's reaction to finding out Tara was his vamp grandaughter what was going through my head was having Alex as Brad Colbert going 'like I have to deal with this too?" from GK's Combat Jack episode?

The end of "The Awful Truth". Thank God, no more double speak.

http://www.eonline.com/news/the_awful_truth/thank_you/327003

Thanks Vamp. This has been coming for a while, since Ted changed his twitter handle, which seems to signal it was closing out. No more interpreting riddles.

Just popping in to say..as much as Ted's articles have been sliding lately, I saw this as a little sad. I've been following Ted since his days in print at "Premiere" magazine, when he was the go-to for good gossip. He also got some great interviews with big stars during his time there, that were off the cuff and spontaneous.

I'll never be able to watch "The Valley of the Dolls" without thinking of him. he named himself after one of the characters in the movie. Very fitting.

I don't mind Ted but I've always found it somewhat unrealistic with all the hidden gays, he seems to think there are in Hollywood. I'm not sure I believe him on that.

I know I don't believe him on that. There are some commenters on other gossip sites who follow that line, and my reaction is always to wonder what's with their heads.

Maybe with Ted's leaving E he'll stop with the 'Alex should play Christian in 50 Shades of )(@*)#$(* wishful rumors (maybe I'm just being delusional with that hope).

Thanks, Vamp, for the vids!:smile:

Fan pic of Alex in Sweden:

Alex-ela.jpg

(Source: elahn89 @ instagr.am)

Just popping in to say..as much as Ted's articles have been sliding lately, I saw this as a little sad. I've been following Ted since his days in print at "Premiere" magazine, when he was the go-to for good gossip. He also got some great interviews with big stars during his time there, that were off the cuff and spontaneous.

I'll never be able to watch "The Valley of the Dolls" without thinking of him. he named himself after one of the characters in the movie. Very fitting.

I agree, he was good back when, but now his site is nothing more than Twihards talking about Robsten (are they or aren't they together, yada, yada, yada).

BTW, congrats on becoming a contributing correspondent at Bullet. Good on you.

I don't mind Ted but I've always found it somewhat unrealistic with all the hidden gays, he seems to think there are in Hollywood. I'm not sure I believe him on that.

This annoys me, too.

I know I don't believe him on that. There are some commenters on other gossip sites who follow that line, and my reaction is always to wonder what's with their heads.

Maybe with Ted's leaving E he'll stop with the 'Alex should play Christian in 50 Shades of )(@*)#$(* wishful rumors (maybe I'm just being delusional with that hope).

Yes, please put an end to the shipping of Skars doing the movie. Here's an article about new actors for consideration of, as you so eloquently put it, 50 Shades of )(@*)#$. I am all over anyone else being considered. Here's the article:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/139971/50_shades_of_grey_movie/101941/chris_pine#slideshow

just glad Skars is not on the list.

Here's an article from an interview w/Nora (LG). Spoilers.

http://www.seattlepi.com/ae/tv/tvgu...-Lucy-Griffiths-on-the-Aggressive-3687130.php

Status
Not open for further replies.