My new little babies...

Cupcake2008 said:
Hey Shiny, have you used SS Lexie yet? How have you found her? X

I am ashamed to say she is STILL in her dust bag... Shocking huh! I've sprayed her once with collonil but she has yet to even leave my room.. Cross between awful weather and currently spending the last few weekends at the stables looking after my friends horse! Desperate to use her but no way she is going out in this awful weather!

I am ashamed to say she is STILL in her dust bag... Shocking huh! I've sprayed her once with collonil but she has yet to even leave my room.. Cross between awful weather and currently spending the last few weekends at the stables looking after my friends horse! Desperate to use her but no way she is going out in this awful weather!

No, not shocking at all - the weather has been pretty bad lately. A couple of Sundays ago, I got caught in the rain with my oak cookie Lily. It was a beautiful day and suddenly there was a downpour. Luckily I had a plastic bag that I could put her in and she stayed dry - I can't say much for my hair though - I looked a wreck!!

I keep debating in my head whether I should try again with SS Alexa but I have to keep reminding myself that I had her and returned her for a reason - she didn't suit me :crybaby: And I need to stop spending!

Do you take her out of the dustbag and admire her every now and again? :P

Cupcake2008 said:
No, not shocking at all - the weather has been pretty bad lately. A couple of Sundays ago, I got caught in the rain with my oak cookie Lily. It was a beautiful day and suddenly there was a downpour. Luckily I had a plastic bag that I could put her in and she stayed dry - I can't say much for my hair though - I looked a wreck!!

I keep debating in my head whether I should try again with SS Alexa but I have to keep reminding myself that I had her and returned her for a reason - she didn't suit me :crybaby: And I need to stop spending!

Do you take her out of the dustbag and admire her every now and again? :P

Oh no!!! Lucky you had a bag with you! Think I'll keep a nice one in Alexa constantly... Just in case! Better your hair than lily!!! :giggles: plus she seems even more delicate than the regular oak lily!

Ha ha.. How come you returned her?? .. Don't we all, but not spending is no fun! :biggrin:

... At the risk of sounding extremely sad... Yes, most evenings! Ha ha
She still makes my heart flutter - just can't wait to use her now!!!!!!

Hey Shiny.......I think I missed wishing you a happy birthday last week, did you have a good day? xx :biggrin::Partyhat: :drinkup:

Designpurchaser said:
Hey Shiny.......I think I missed wishing you a happy birthday last week, did you have a good day? xx :biggrin::Partyhat: :drinkup:

Ha ha shhhhh...! Trying to ignore the fact that I'm older!!!!!!

Did have a lovely day tho thank you :biggrin: the sun actually shined briefly!!!