Help ! Speedy cube LE 2008 in second hand, take it or leave it?

LaFrancaise

Jun 7, 2012
My dear purse addicts I need your help as I am facing a dilemma !!! :roflmfao:

About in month ago I fell in love with the speedy cube (a Limited edition from 2008) and one thing led to another, Paris is a "small" city after all, found a friend of a friend that used to work at LV, that has one Speedy Cube (100% authentic of course) and that agreed to sell me one. She is asking for 1400euros, which is a lot for me but I know as it is all embrossed leather is not that much (it's about half the retail price also)

I have so far a big part of the money but taking it is definitely a huge investment as I'll be broke after that and I feel a bit guilty to spend so much all in once...

Then I start to wonder if I really should take it or take a new Lumineuse empreinte PM...

I am all in doubt and lost... what do you all think about it? Is it really "worthing" 1400 euros? Should I take it or leave it and keep saving for empreinte lumineuse?

1400 euros is about $3,000 US, I think, maybe a few hundred dollars more...wow, that is a LOT of money. The Cube is a great looking bag, but for slightly more than that, you could get a brand new Lumi. That's what I would do, but go with whichever one makes your heart sing!
And I dream of visiting Paris one day...that's my dream vacation! :cloud9::hbeat:

i also love the cube!!!! but my mother always says "when in doubt... don't". so if you are really unsure let it pass.....

I need to give you a very special thanks (and to your mother too!) cause you said it all ! In doubt I should pass!

I just told her I won't take it... she put it down to 1250 euros... I passed again and I am actually quite proud of myself for resisting the temptation !

So...
I will do exactly what Designvixen just told, I think I'll buy a brand new Lumineuse PM in the Montaigne store (I like this one better than the one in Champs Elysees, less tourists :biggrin:)

Thanks a lot

I need to give you a very special thanks (and to your mother too!) cause you said it all ! In doubt I should pass!

I just told her I won't take it... she put it down to 1250 euros... I passed again and I am actually quite proud of myself for resisting the temptation !

So...
I will do exactly what Designvixen just told, I think I'll buy a brand new Lumineuse PM in the Montaigne store (I like this one better than the one in Champs Elysees, less tourists :biggrin:)

Thanks a lot
glad i could help!!! ( and my mom too!!!:roflmfao:) it's always nice to get a brand new bag!!!!!

1400 euros is about $3,000 US, I think, maybe a few hundred dollars more...wow, that is a LOT of money. The Cube is a great looking bag, but for slightly more than that, you could get a brand new Lumi. That's what I would do, but go with whichever one makes your heart sing!
And I dream of visiting Paris one day...that's my dream vacation! :cloud9::hbeat:

Agree with you, but 1,400.00 EUR =1,755.00 USD ;)

Hope (wish!) that you will visit Paris one day, it is a magic city...

Agree with you, but 1,400.00 EUR =1,755.00 USD ;)

Hope (wish!) that you will visit Paris one day, it is a magic city...

Is it really? Wow, I was way off...I guess $1755 isn't bad at all for a Cube. I think I remember that the euro used to be almost double in value to the dollar, but clearly that has changed quite a bit.
Thank you so much for the Paris wish...whenever I do get to go, it would e awesome if I met other TPF'ers there!

Is it really? Wow, I was way off...I guess $1755 isn't bad at all for a Cube. I think I remember that the euro used to be almost double in value to the dollar, but clearly that has changed quite a bit.
Thank you so much for the Paris wish...whenever I do get to go, it would e awesome if I met other TPF'ers there!

lol I was going to say.. what kind of math are you using? hehe

the Euro is around 1.3 at the moment. even less I think.