Where is your comfort level price point?

Am I the only one on this board that would say $200? I got bills to pay! ;)

I'm with ya on that!! $200 is my preferred stopping point. The most I've spent on a bag (Coach) was about that-because of a PCE discount. I guess a Holy Grail bag that is vintage and rare (Bonnie Cashin) I'd spend a lot more for if I really really were financially prepared/saved up for it.

I'll say $2K BUT only because I buy just one in a year. That said, I very recently went way over the threshold - but that is definitely a one-off (and hubby offered to pay for half of it :shame:smile:

For me it's about $500. Anything more than that and I have to really think about it, and I usually talk myself out of it, LOL.
But I've found some great bags on sale worth a lot more.

$350.00. But, I'm a bargain hunter and somewhat insane. I will stalk out a bag until I can buy it for 70-80% below retail. Oh, and it's important to note that I don't mind if the bag used or damaged. For the right price, I can afford to have it repaired or even dyed.

Right now I'm stalking out a (1) metallic large Jimmy Choo, a (2) Red, Blue & Green Roberta Di Camerino Bowler bag, and (3) the Kate Spade Kennedy. I'll let you know if/when I find them and for how much.

shopsecretstyle said:
$350.00. But, I'm a bargain hunter and somewhat insane. I will stalk out a bag until I can buy it for 70-80% below retail. Oh, and it's important to note that I don't mind if the bag used or damaged. For the right price, I can afford to have it repaired or even dyed.

Right now I'm stalking out a (1) metallic large Jimmy Choo, a (2) Red, Blue & Green Roberta Di Camerino Bowler bag, and (3) the Kate Spade Kennedy. I'll let you know if/when I find them and for how much.

Hello bargain twin!! ^^. :smile: