Celine Chitty-chat club!

cotonblanc said:
Are those the one with a wedge? 100% yes for me! (1 vote from the boys) I need my Royal Blue fix as well. Waiting patiently for the clutch pouch to arrive in my local store. Loyalty to my store, for once.

Thanks for the vote !

This is how it looks from the side... I don't usually wear heels but they are 50% off and I m totally royal blue obsessed today .... An ACNE royal blue suede jacket is calling me at the same time...

If they are not suede... I probably would have them both at home by now.... I put both on hold till Monday ...

Attachments

• image-27241541.jpg
    image-27241541.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 418
  • image-1870052627.jpg
    image-1870052627.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 432
Thanks for the vote !

This is how it looks from the side... I don't usually wear heels but they are 50% off and I m totally royal blue obsessed today .... An ACNE royal blue suede jacket is calling me at the same time...

If they are not suede... I probably would have them both at home by now.... I put both on hold till Monday ...

Suede footwear/outerwear is a little iffy if your climate isn't suede-friendly. So with that in mind, I retract my vote. Keep your money for something better!

cotonblanc said:
Suede footwear/outerwear is a little iffy if your climate isn't suede-friendly. So with that in mind, I retract my vote. Keep your money for something better!

For the shoes, I m not worried too much .. I have shoes in suede n so far They survive in both Canada and Hong Kong...

I m more concerned about the color transfer of the suede jacket ..regardless 70% off is indeed a steal!!!

I will go back to my local store Monday as they have the ready-to-wear on sale but I didn't have any motivation to try when their air-con was broken this afternoon ...,hope I can score some goodies!!!

IMHO, the Mini looks big on you on the pictures. How do you feel about it & the weight? If you feel comfortable wearing the Mini, maybe grab 1 now before they're gone. I like luggages more than trapeze.

IMHO, the Mini looks big on you on the pictures. How do you feel about it & the weight? If you feel comfortable wearing the Mini, maybe grab 1 now before they're gone. I like luggages more than trapeze.

TBH, I feel a bittttt too big on me but alright with the weight, not heavy (when nothing inside yet)...would love to have a Micro size but they don't have one...

The size of trapeze is so right and strap is bonus but I dream for mini for yearsss
OMG! really difficult to decide >***<

TBH, I feel a bittttt too big on me but alright with the weight, not heavy (when nothing inside yet)...would love to have a Micro size but they don't have one...

The size of trapeze is so right and strap is bonus but I dream for mini for yearsss
OMG! really difficult to decide >***<
I know how you feel, i had a Mini once & had to sell because the weight was unbearable on me plus it looks so big on me.

If i were you, you should wait for the Micro, if that's what you really want. Sooner or later you will find it, unless you're sure you can handle the mini & get the most of what you're paYing for it. Some petite ladies here have no problems w/ there mini.