What to wear shopping in London

RichardLynch

Male CL heel wearer
O.G.
May 7, 2009
So am going shopping in Central London on Saturday. Going off to the Louboutin exhibition first then to hit the shops.
I like to be girly yet sexy and practical. Also I do love a good pair of heels. Higher the better. What would you girls suggest I wear?
xxx

well i dont rec too high of a heel because you will walk a lot... im going to london as well and to the CL exhibit too :smile: also it has been storming right? so maybe take that into account

Don't wear high heels lol.. MAX 4 inch heel! But I suggest lower! Also, it depends on where you're going, but you don't need to dress up much, unless you're going to bond or sloane, or Harrods or something like that. It is going to be raining this weekend as well! If you aren't going to be walking much or be outside much, higher heels should be fine :smile:

Definitely don't wear sky high heels unless you have a car nearby to rescue you after 1 hour! I would wear 100mm heel (4 inches) they're wearable for all day walking. Ballet pumps are probably better to be honest, espec if it's raining

I'm wondering what you chose to wear in the end !
I would have recommended even lower than 4" - which i thought was way too high for shopping there - there's SO much to see/cover !!!
I know whenever i'm there i'm walking and strolling so much that even 3" kills me :P

I wouldn't wear heels shopping in london. All the walking would kill me (and my heels!) I would wear flats... And tights/jeggings with a tank top and a cardi or light jacket... For ease of trying on things...

I really enjoyed the exhibition and went to try lots of shoes on in Selfridges with my friend after! This was my outfit, more pictures on my blog!

Attachments

• IMG_1928.jpg
    IMG_1928.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,228
How so? What was everyone else wearing? Sounded like a great choice?!

I stood out mainly because Im a guy and was in quite a girly outfit and in heels. Sure I felt peoples eyes burning against me. Other than that I enjoyed the exhibition. Was a tease though. Wanted to touch them sooo badly!
xx