Red Onion!....

Just looked at the one you like on naughtipidginsnest - that is absolutely gorgeous. I love the grain on it- think it adds character.
Don't wait too long to decide as I think that will be snapped up

Oh Cupcake - what should I doooo!! - I keep coming back to NP's stunning example - she really does seem the best - but I am getting rather stressed out about all this (all over a blinkin bag!) - as I REALLY want RO Bays now - but they ARE a little cheaper on the bay (and I am a cheapskate!) - BUT - and this is really what will swing it for me - IS the colour consistent between all RO BAYS? If not I think I'm going to plump for NP. If it is, then I may go the ebay route......but as to the grain, I know that really can vary considerably - and it's back to NP again as it looks so pebbly and textured and I LOVE that...:biggrin::love:..

I think the colour is consistent between bags however the grain is not. If you really love the NP one then you should go for it. Okay it maybe a bit more than the bay BUT you know with NP you get great service and no worries...

*not enabling or anything of course* :P

Woolly and littlestar - thanks for your input at a really crucial time - your comments finally reinforced my resolve to go for her!!! - yes, the grain is stunning, and I think she is the best example around at the moment - my dilemma was that there were some contenders on ebay (a little cheaper!) - but I just wasn't as drawn to them as NP's one, and just kept going round in circles - and eventually kept coming back to her. It's the classic, the first thing you see, you invariably end up going back to it!!!:lol:

But many thanks for your input and advice :biggrin:

I was hoping that was you :biggrin:

Would have been awful if someone had swept it at the last minute!

Crikey Somerset, it was all getting a tad stressy this last half hour or so - was asking NP some final questions, and also queries to sellers of the same bag on ebay - all the time thinking I should just quit the faffing around and go for my first love!!!! - which I thankfully did (eventually! - phew - relax!!....:sweatdrop:

Just a little extra! - Shian called me just after I bought her and we had a lovely chat - as you can imagine - usual mad exchange between two like-minded Mulberry-holics! - and I mentioned how RO had started a bit of an obsession with us over the last few days and she said she had been on TPF and checked this thread and found our exchanges most amusing!!!....:lolots:

Just a little extra! - Shian called me just after I bought her and we had a lovely chat - as you can imagine - usual mad exchange between two like-minded Mulberry-holics! - and I mentioned how RO had started a bit of an obsession with us over the last few days and she said she had been on TPF and checked this thread and found our exchanges most amusing!!!....:lolots:
I thought we were being deadly serious.....I cannot imagine what she found amusing ....:thinking:

On a selfish note I think I may have found my RO piece too, watch ths space.....:graucho: