Ruthenium or guilloche?

funnyredhed

Yummy marron fonce!
O.G.
Jun 20, 2006
I'm thinking about a purchase in NY in April .... how hard is ruthenium HW to get? I'm sure that guilloche is like SO or a discovery that has to be total serendipity.......

Ruthenium appears pretty randomly--I've seen at least two bags on the shelf with ruthenium over the last few months. Currently, I'm pretty sure that Guilloche is available by special order only.

I haven't seen either one live. I understand ruthenium is a little like a gunmetal grey tone? And guilloche is carved or something, I believe. Shed some light on this please!

MM--you are correct in your assessment of Ruthenium; a few of our members have ruthenium hardware on their bags. Here is a photo of my Kelly double tour bracelet in box with Guilloche hardware:

Attachments

• 55cb_1.JPG.jpg
    55cb_1.JPG.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 1,413
Eric you have no idea how lucky you are to wear a Kelly double tour! i was in love with it but my fat wrists couldn't fit in it, the sa and I were trying to flod my wrist in half to fit, to this day I'm still not over it and i would kill for one :sad:

Eric you have no idea how lucky you are to wear a Kelly double tour! i was in love with it but my fat wrists couldn't fit in it, the sa and I were trying to flod my wrist in half to fit, to this day I'm still not over it and i would kill for one :sad:

Why don't you ask them if it is possible for them to make you a special one in your size? If you don't ask, you'll never know if its possible!

Why don't you ask them if it is possible for them to make you a special one in your size? If you don't ask, you'll never know if its possible!

I didn't know you could SO sizes of things i thought it was just the leathers colors HW etc. on standard models. really sorry for hijacking, back to the topic: i have been a fan of ruthenium for the longest time, it might be because i am a guy and its more masculine but i think it pwetty, then again all Hermes i gorgeous

Eric--that's so cool--I bet it looks gorgeous in Noisette!

Millstream & Shoes--thanks!

Shoes--glad you're enjoying the blog--still trying to figure out some formatting issues, but it's been fun.