HONG KONG Chanel Club

Hi chanel-lovers,
I'm going to HK in mid-july and I'm planning to buy a boy-bag. Has anyone seen medium boy-bag in chanel boutiques? Preferably around tsimshatsui area. I'm planning to get a medium sized boybag,in beige.
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hi chanel-lovers,
I'm going to HK in mid-july and I'm planning to buy a boy-bag. Has anyone seen medium boy-bag in chanel boutiques? Preferably around tsimshatsui area. I'm planning to get a medium sized boybag,in beige.
Thanks in advance! :smile:

Hi, does anyone know if classic flap only comes in 3 sizes in HK? My aunt is helping me to get a jumbo flap but she said HK comes in 3 sizes & Jumbo is the largest, but US has Maxi size which should be the largest & US has 4 sizes (maxi, jumbo, m/l & small), am I right?

So what's the size name for Jumbo in HK or China (大號 or 小號)? Thanks!

Hi, does anyone know if classic flap only comes in 3 sizes in HK? My aunt is helping me to get a jumbo flap but she said HK comes in 3 sizes & Jumbo is the largest, but US has Maxi size which should be the largest & US has 4 sizes (maxi, jumbo, m/l & small), am I right?

So what's the size name for Jumbo in HK or China (大號 or 小號)? Thanks!

Hi!

Hong Kong does have all sizes of the Classic flaps (Maxi, Jumbo, M/L, Small). You just need to ask for a classic flap jumbo and they'll know which one.