Come share your July 2012 purchases!

3Jems said:
Ooh... Lucky gal. Love the WOC. A handy bag for daily use.

Do you guys know if this bag is hard to find? I'm having second thoughts about it because I'm more of a tote girl but none of the totes in store appeal to me right now. How often do you gals really use your woc? I just don't want to end up neglecting it.

lucymoo said:
Do you guys know if this bag is hard to find? I'm having second thoughts about it because I'm more of a tote girl but none of the totes in store appeal to me right now. How often do you gals really use your woc? I just don't want to end up neglecting it.

I've just changed from using my PST to the WOC. So far, I'm loving my WOC. Just bring my basic stuffs out in a compact bag. Great when out shopping with the kids.

Gray Bindi Tote

IMG_0907.jpg

Another elusive classic to add to the forum. After my rainbow collection of jumbos and maxis, figured I better add a black bag to the mix, especially before another price increase. Hate to admit I paid the current price for this, considering most of my acquisitons were done pre-2011.

Hunting it down was a nightmare, especially without the ability to do "charge/sends" anymore. At the time, the only store who had it in stock was Vegas (I live in So Cal) - ugh...road trip. But since I was traveling to Cape Cod for a wedding, I tried the Boston Bloomies and voila! The only one in stock. Fate.

Attachments

• IMG_4617.jpg
    IMG_4617.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,998