Share your biggest CL heartbreak.. The ones you love, but can't seem to wear.

funny how each of us are different, these shoes mentioned are all ones that i love LOL and i find my 160 maggies fairly comfy but can't really do VPs!

I just got the 120mm and I noticed the toe box is tiiiight. It is so narrow! I need to stretch it out
i love my 120 mbp:P

Madame Butterfly Bootie... I love them to bits but i cannot walk in them without looking like Bambi on ice! I am contemplating getting the hot pink suede ron rons and selling the MBB but I don't know if I can!
mbb is probably my most comfy CLs

Black Patent Decolzep....this beautiful, amazing, classic, sexy pair took me a loooooong time to acquire but was ultimately impossible on my foot and letting it go darn near broke me :shucks:.
i have a black kid pair of decolzeps and love them!

I think it's the reflective pieces...Is that glass or some metal? I'm not sure what the material is, but I tried on that shoe when it came out. They ran extremely large, oddly (the pair that fit was 2 half sizes smaller), and they had pieces of the reflectors that dug into my feet. I'm surprised if anyone got those shoes to work, because they weren't constructed properly.

I would say Very Galaxy, even though I never purchased it. I'm not sure what I'd say would be my worst shoe, because I never bought one. I've occasionally had problems in trying on the Decollete, the Simple, and the Very Prive. I had to try on a brown VP recently and it hurt, unlike a different colored leather one I had years ago.
yeah i think it's the metal/glass pieces :sad:

I absolutely adore the Armadillo's. I first bought them in black and noticed they pinched my pinky toes - couldn't survive a day in them. I own about pairs of Loubie's and never experienced that before. I thought it was just a fluke with just that particular pair and stupidly bought them in luggage. Same problem! I'm so bummed because I love the d'orsay style and the pleating.

carlinha said:
for me, it would be the Pigalle 120... so sexy, but so painful! :cry:

also, the lowcut toebox makes my super long toes look obscene

Second this! Pigalle 120 and picks and co which I love but they are so painful even to stand

Black Patent Decolzep....this beautiful, amazing, classic, sexy pair took me a loooooong time to acquire but was ultimately impossible on my foot and letting it go darn near broke me :shucks:.

Two pairs for me:

- Decolzeps, I tried 4 sizes in these (both patent and suede) but could not make them work! In 37 and 37.5 I could even fit my foot in them! (I'm 37 TTS in CLs)

- Catwoman, def on of my fave CLs ever. I got them in 36.5 (due to heel being 130mm) but: a) the pitch was way to steep b) lenght was fine but could not fit my somewhat wide feet in them.

They both went to a lovely lady here.

The most painfull breakup for me was letting my Maggies go, I had the original tobacco/black colorway and loved them, but the metal cap is painful. I was gutted when I sold them.

OMG really?!? I feel like I can RUN in my MBB!!

funny how each of us are different, these shoes mentioned are all ones that i love LOL and i find my 160 maggies fairly comfy but can't really do VPs!

mbb is probably my most comfy CLs

I think they are comfy but the height/pitch/platform is just too much for me, I feel very unstable and trip alot :sad: :sad: I wish I could master them like you ladies!

Two pairs for me:

- Decolzeps, I tried 4 sizes in these (both patent and suede) but could not make them work! In 37 and 37.5 I could even fit my foot in them! (I'm 37 TTS in CLs)

:hugs::smooch::sad:

The most painfull breakup for me was letting my Maggies go, I had the original tobacco/black colorway and loved them, but the metal cap is painful. I was gutted when I sold them.

This is a perfect description. I feel you, girl :cry:.