MAY/JUNE MJ and MBMJ purchses!!! POST YOUR PURCHASES HERE!!!

b235b716bc0a11e1ab011231381052c0_5.jpg
My first Marc by Marc Jacobs Bag, the Natasha in Indigo!
I'm quite excited as I haven't had a new bag in ages or posted in the pf for such a looong time. Yay for Net a porter sale time:biggrin:

I just purchased the Petal to the Metal Natasha bag in Tan. SOOO EXCITED FOR IT TO COME! :biggrin: my first MBMJ bag! Yay! I've always wanted a MBMJ bag for YEARS ago. Woohoo!!

My 'Petal To The Metal' bag arrived today. I picked it up in the NAP sale. I'd had my eye on the black version for a few months but when I went to purchase it on shopbop it had sold out. Sigh. Ah well, I am happy with the pink version and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it this Spring/Summer.
source: my own pic

Attachments

• 3ltkm.jpg
    3ltkm.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 806
My 'Petal To The Metal' bag arrived today. I picked it up in the NAP sale. I'd had my eye on the black version for a few months but when I went to purchase it on shopbop it had sold out. Sigh. Ah well, I am happy with the pink version and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it this Spring/Summer.

I love the color!
Congrats! I've had my eyes on a Petal To The Metal bag for a while now.

Here are my purchases from the month of June:

Francesca in Mink
Natasha in Mink
Percy in Coral
Percy in Parrot Green
(the bag in the bottom right-hand corner is my Natasha in Berry Haze)

I am still thinking about returning the Parrot Green Percy and trying to get my hands on a Natasha in Dirty Martini. Never satisfied :smile:

Attachments

• SDC13864.JPG
    SDC13864.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 857
Here are my purchases from the month of June:

Francesca in Mink
Natasha in Mink
Percy in Coral
Percy in Parrot Green
(the bag in the bottom right-hand corner is my Natasha in Berry Haze)

I am still thinking about returning the Parrot Green Percy and trying to get my hands on a Natasha in Dirty Martini. Never satisfied :smile:
i loooove the coral!

starbunny said:
I love your new additions anonymous13!!! :love:

How would you wear the parrot green? I've never had a green bag

I wear a lot of navy, and I like the way navy and darkish green go together so that's the main reason I bought it (though id probably wear it with white, grays, black...not with brown though) too bad it wasn't the dark peacock I really want, to replace a bag i used to have, but maybe it'll be included in next season's selection :smile:

bellelumiere said:

Beautiful color! Is that Shiraz or Fuchsia? P.S. I think you'll find black PTTM bags on eBay. Try Fashionquenn99 (yep, with two n's) - she's a trusted seller and I've bought several things from her.

Here's my brand new MJ:

DSC00777.jpg