When is the Legacy Leather Slim Tote Coming

HighOnHandbags

Just one more...
Jun 29, 2006
Does anyone know anything about the new Legacy Slim Tote #10650? I saw it in their latest catalog but Coach.com does not have any information when you enter the number. I would like to know when it is available and in what colors. sprinkles or ms whitney....do you know anything?

I believe it's available in Feb. and that the colors are white and natural (or some type of camel color - sorry, I don't have my catalogue with me, so I'm relaying this based on my memory).

Actually, I just got off the phone with someone with more information than the catalog who told me that by mid February it will be available in natural, whisky, white, pond and possibly black. I'm am going to purchase it in black if it comes in that color. Why oh why do they torture us by making us wait :crybaby:?

Pond?? Oh, I can hardly wait to see it! I'd like to get the slim tote for me and dh's anniversary coming in March but I'm leaning toward white or maybe whiskey. Natural would be OK too. Thanks for the update!

Thanks. I am just catching up after organizing somr of my stuff today. I came across the listing and did a gogle and this thread popped up so I posted the link.

After reading the board tonight I saw someone did post a link to it in another thread.

It is to die for!