Your thoughts on the Obsedia shoulder bag?

mmmilkman

Sep 13, 2006
I stumbled upon the Obsedia shoulder bag the other day and I fell in love with it! The leather was black and wrinkled and was just perfect for an everyday bag. I've actually been looking for something big enough for an iPad, long wallet, and 3 flat pouches and this bag was just right. Also the price was 40% off! :biggrin:

I'm a guy, 5'9 (or 174cm), lean/toned build (I do yoga daily). I plan to wear it messenger style (although my friend said I can pull it off shoulder style). I love my Pandora to death, but I really want to get another black bag (that's classic but interesting) to alternate with which is smaller than my Panda.

Any thoughts? :smile:

I stumbled upon the Obsedia shoulder bag the other day and I fell in love with it! The leather was black and wrinkled and was just perfect for an everyday bag. I've actually been looking for something big enough for an iPad, long wallet, and 3 flat pouches and this bag was just right. Also the price was 40% off! :biggrin:

I'm a guy, 5'9 (or 174cm), lean/toned build (I do yoga daily). I plan to wear it messenger style (although my friend said I can pull it off shoulder style). I love my Pandora to death, but I really want to get another black bag (that's classic but interesting) to alternate with which is smaller than my Panda.

Any thoughts? :smile:

Hmm, I had no idea that bag could fit all of that in it. I always imagined it as a minibag. Plus the one I saw at barneys was teeny (granted, I'm a big bag girl).

Can you share a link or picture to see what it looks like. I'm beginning to worry that I am thinking of the wrong bag...

Hmm, I had no idea that bag could fit all of that in it. I always imagined it as a minibag. Plus the one I saw at barneys was teeny (granted, I'm a big bag girl).

Can you share a link or picture to see what it looks like. I'm beginning to worry that I am thinking of the wrong bag...

I'll ask for a pic from my SA. Actually I saw the Obsedia shoulder bags online and the ones I saw have a chain strap...I think the one I fell in love with is the messenger style (since the strap is leather). But I can be wrong as well. Let you know when I get hold of a pic :smile:

I've seen it and actually bought it, but then returned it b/c it was too big for me and my needs. however, having seen you in the panda, i think it would be a great addition to your G family. It is very roomy and versatile for all the things you plan on using it for.