Taking bags to lovinmybags.com for cleaning then to LV for repair.

lightdays

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
Hi I am curious if LV would change the leather and hardware on my bag after I sent it to lovinmybags for cleaning or would LV think that I altered the bag because of the cleaning and because of that they can't change the leather and hardware?

Hi I am curious if LV would change the leather and hardware on my bag after I sent it to lovinmybags for cleaning or would LV think that I altered the bag because of the cleaning and because of that they can't change the leather and hardware?
To my knowledge the only reason LV will not repair a bag is if the canvas is cracked. You should be fine.

Thank you. I heard that as well, but someone else also said that if you get the zipper changed elsewhere not by LV, they won't repair it either.
Ooh, well I guess that makes sense. But cleaning shouldn't matter because they won't be changing anything on the bag. In regards to the fading canvas I don't think matters. But I did hear that really old French Co bags they won't repair. You might want to check the LV rescue clubhouse, they know all about repairs!

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/the-lv-rescue-club-195246.html