Can you take your bags to any Louis Vuitton store to have it cleaned?

lightdays

O.G.
Feb 18, 2009
I tried doing a search and cannot find any topics on this. Can you take your stuff to LV stores to have it clean and degerminated? Does LV offer this service?

Thanks in advance.

I think LV doesn't provide cleaning service. I said this because I sent my bag for a repair last month and I asked whether LV can clean by bag as well. The replied was polite with smile "No, we only repair the damage part". But no harm for you to give them a ring and ask for confirmation.
Btw, they are bag spa offering the service for certain sum of money. You can try this one incase LV said no. GL hope this help.

LoVeinLA said:
I was trying to find a thread ANC cache to this. Since there is no spa treatment did our LVs, what is the best way to clean the canvas and leather?

A mixture method. When friend's daughter spilled milk coffee on my Bloomsbury I was horrified because I wasn't there when it happened and she walked away quietly till I found out later.

First thing I did was using damp cloth to clean the canvas and dab the lining. The I mix bicarbonate soda with warm water. Use clean cloth to absorb the mixture and dab on the stain. I hang it dry. And repeat the process 4 days. The stained and smelled was totally gone by the end of the whole long process.
So far from my personal experienced I simply used damp cloth to clean the dirty finger prints on DE and Mono canvas and then wipe with dry cloth. However I prefer to use LMB cleaner to clean my Azur canvas which is also cleaner for LV vachetta.
Plus I know LMB in NY does bag spa for premier brands and so far has branches in Manila, KL and Dubai.

Hope this help.

Louis Vuiton has stopped its cleaning service for bags for a few years now, they only service hard sided pieces like trunks and made to order pieces. Almost all Louis Vuitton products can be cleaned but the same process is not used for alll as each of them has different materials. So the cleaning process depends on the bag you have

If you are trying to clean the vachetta on the bag, there is a thread where someone cleaned their's with a magic eraser and it came out very nice. I tried this method as well and I have attached a before and after pic!

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    185.4 KB · Views: 23,589