CHANEL CHIT CHAT Thread!

nabuzzettomore said:
They charge a restocking fee for returns. I personally considering anyone who charges a restocking fee dubious but that is just my opinion

I would bet their bags are not Authentic!! I do not buy Chanel from Anyone unless they are an Authorized seller, Chanel is very picky about who sells their merchandise!

Awww it seems jumbo strap is too long to be worn cross body, so I thought medium might be better :sad:

I'm the same height you are (5'2") and the medium does not work as a crossbody unless your torso is the length of a child's. I ended up not keeping medium due to this and other reasons.

Not sure about the jumbo as I've never seen one irl, but I did see the reissue (jumbo size) and it works perfectly cross-body.

I'm the same height you are (5'2") and the medium does not work as a crossbody unless your torso is the length of a child's. I ended up not keeping medium due to this and other reasons.

Not sure about the jumbo as I've never seen one irl, but I did see the reissue (jumbo size) and it works perfectly cross-body.

the length of my torso is definitely not anyway close to a child's. im afraid that reissue might look too mature on me, im 25, pretty much at an awkward age now :P

It def doesn't have the Nordstrom sticker on it? Because literally nothing is allowed to leave Nordstrom without that sticker. Unless a SA was trying to get it so you couldn't return it AKA having a return on themselves since every department is commission. Do you mind me asking what it is...

I can't see the tag anywhere. I don't mind at all. It's a chloe large marcie hobo. It sounds like I am out of luck but if you have any other suggestions, I would really appreciate it. Thanks. :smile:

See, that's exactly what I was afraid of! I'm thinking that perhaps emailing the store or calling beforehand should be wise? Is it possible to get items held for you at all?

Hi,

I'm currently outside the US as well but will be going back to visit mid July. What I did was I called and emailed several SAs (CHANEL boutique, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Hirshleifers). One of the SAs found me the bag I want. I gave her my credit card (I didn't even use my US cc because my other CC from the country I'm currently in has better rewards). The SA was able to charge hold the bad for me. She said I can go pick it up when I get there or she can ship it to my house. However, it will be less than a month from when the CC was charged. I'm not sure whether it will be different in your case since you won't be there until several months. You can ask the SA if she/he can keep it for you until you get there.

Hi,

I'm currently outside the US as well but will be going back to visit mid July. What I did was I called and emailed several SAs (CHANEL boutique, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Hirshleifers). One of the SAs found me the bag I want. I gave her my credit card (I didn't even use my US cc because my other CC from the country I'm currently in has better rewards). The SA was able to charge hold the bad for me. She said I can go pick it up when I get there or she can ship it to my house. However, it will be less than a month from when the CC was charged. I'm not sure whether it will be different in your case since you won't be there until several months. You can ask the SA if she/he can keep it for you until you get there.

That's very helpful, thank you! My only fear is that they will charge my credit card, since I am not planning on using that payment method. But I'm thinking they won't actually charge me until I get there, right?

SOS!!! Hey ladies! Could someone help me out, please? I posted this in the fake deals thread http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHANEL-HANDBAG-WALLET-CAMBON-BLACK-WHITE-QUILTED-/251101472457?pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&hash=item3a76d066c9 and I reported it to *bay several days ago but they have done nothing about it. Could someone also help report it? I even notified the seller that it's fake and told her to take it somewhere to have it authenticated. She said she would, but I doubt that will happen. She says it was a gift to her. It's so obvious it's fake. Thanks for your help!!