Share your biggest CL heartbreak.. The ones you love, but can't seem to wear.

anemonerose

Mar 17, 2012
Basically, that one, or two, or more than two :P pair that you own, you simply love, but you 1) do not wear it nearly enough because you can't seem to walk in it comfortably 2)do not wear it nearly enough because its hard to match or 3)you simply do not wear it enough period.

I'll start..... although theres no particular reason as to why I don't wear it nearly enough, I adore my blue and black Calypsos. They are not uncomfortable, nor difficult to match, I just don't wear them enough!

mine are my gold watersnake/glitter maggies. they are stunning, i will never give them up, but they are hands down the most painful shoe i have ever worn!!! none of my other CL's give me pain, but these maggies do. maybe it is the gold metal toe box, that obviously can't stretch like other styles? regardless it breaks my heart since i love wearing them but they kill me!!

Black Patent Decolzep....this beautiful, amazing, classic, sexy pair took me a loooooong time to acquire but was ultimately impossible on my foot and letting it go darn near broke me :shucks:.

Attachments

• Decolzep.JPG
    Decolzep.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 1,085
cts900 said:
Black Patent Decolzep....this beautiful, amazing, classic, sexy pair took me a loooooong time to acquire but was ultimately impossible on my foot and letting it go darn near broke me :shucks:.

They sooo cute. How are you?

probably my very galaxy, for some reason they are super painful :sad:

those killed my feet too.... i had to give them up because it was unbearable!

I think it's the reflective pieces...Is that glass or some metal? I'm not sure what the material is, but I tried on that shoe when it came out. They ran extremely large, oddly (the pair that fit was 2 half sizes smaller), and they had pieces of the reflectors that dug into my feet. I'm surprised if anyone got those shoes to work, because they weren't constructed properly.

I would say Very Galaxy, even though I never purchased it. I'm not sure what I'd say would be my worst shoe, because I never bought one. I've occasionally had problems in trying on the Decollete, the Simple, and the Very Prive. I had to try on a brown VP recently and it hurt, unlike a different colored leather one I had years ago.

my black biancas just hurt so baddd! i have decided too give in and finally sell them :crybaby::crybaby:

oh and my astra queens i searched for a good year for them and found them in a 39 but they are farrr to big for me i am a tts 38 :sad:

I don't know what it is but my Madame Butterfly Leopard 150 pumps are just undoable for me. Pain plus trying to hobble around on 150s is not a good look :shame:

I'm afraid we will be partying ways at some point :cry:

black watersnake Hung Ups. I reallllly realllly wanted to wear these shoes a lot. I wanted them to be my CL booties. I could not take more than 5 steps in them. I finally let them go for a steal