Suede do you own one?

lv13

Aug 25, 2008
From past experience I just can't keep a suede bag because it is so high maintenance! My friend recently bought one and it is gorgeous!

Please share tips on how to maintain and protect your Chanel suede bags! Do those suede protectant work or do I need to send it in to get pretreated?

All experiences you share is greatly appreciated!
Happy Sunday :smile:

i have two suede Chanels that would now be considered vintage...
i never had them treated w anything...one wore beautifully & one not so much...i
think b/c i was crazy enough to lend it out...prices werent so insane 15-20 yrs ago!

i never had them treated w anything...one wore beautifully & one not so much...i
think b/c i was crazy enough to lend it out...prices werent so insane 15-20 yrs ago!

Thanks joansie! Vintage bags are the best! Have youi seen any suede ones lately? How do you compare it to your vintage ones?

Hi Joansie, were they flaps? How much did you use them? I have 3 LO's I am afraid it won't be such a great idea to get it! Did you ever have to clean any of them?

no flaps ~ one camera bag w tassel in gray ~ one drawstring lg dk brown ... i dont really recommend suede generally especially w lil ones! i used the brown more for everyday & it held up great ~ still looks pristine ~ havent seen any around lately...good luck!

joansie said:
no flaps ~ one camera bag w tassel in gray ~ one drawstring lg dk brown ... i dont really recommend suede generally especially w lil ones! i used the brown more for everyday & it held up great ~ still looks pristine ~ havent seen any around lately...good luck!

Thanks for the info I guess I will have to pass on it!

lv13 said:
hi milanalim, do you have one? how do you like it?

Hi lv13,
I don't have one but saw one and I am thinking of getting it. I also have kids so I am worried about how it will do... I may just carry it when I am not with the children.