Show us your latest find from RealDealCollection.com-Here's mine!- PICS inside!

Just received my first RDC purchase, and I am ECSTATIC! I was a bit nervous about the color, because in the Color Reference the Indigo had a tendency to look a bit purple, but this bag is perfection! Not as dark as a navy, but not as light as a royal. :heart:

Meet my '05 Indigo City ... First ever Bal purchase, and hopefully not my last. It was packaged so nicely, and got to my home in a timely manner, I would definitely do business with RDC again--thank you RDC!

Now for some introductions:
100_4235.jpg

100_4237.jpg

100_4238.jpg

100_4240.jpg

Love her? :smile:

ppinkiwi said:
Just received my first RDC purchase, and I am ECSTATIC! I was a bit nervous about the color, because in the Color Reference the Indigo had a tendency to look a bit purple, but this bag is perfection! Not as dark as a navy, but not as light as a royal. :heart:

Meet my '05 Indigo City ... First ever Bal purchase, and hopefully not my last. It was packaged so nicely, and got to my home in a timely manner, I would definitely do business with RDC again--thank you RDC!

Gorgeous!!

I just received my first RDC purchases and first bbags everrrr! :biggrin:

2006 Box in Truffle
2009 Coin pouch in Anth. with silver ghw

Soooo excited to use them! And if I've bought these from a fellow TPFer, be assured that these girls have a great new home in Norway :heart:

image-861073959.jpg

image-3101046635.jpg

Another beautiful oldie. What a great choice as a first bbag.

100_4235.jpg

100_4237.jpg

100_4238.jpg

100_4240.jpg

100_4235.jpg

100_4237.jpg

100_4238.jpg

100_4240.jpg

That is a fantastic bag. Love 05.