Isabel Marant clothes & accessories!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Bekket's this morning from Net a porter!! Love them!! :love: You have to go a size up. So I'm a UK 5/ EUR 38. French sizing is a full size up so I took a 39 which fit perfectly.

This is what the personal shoppers told me at NAT and they emailed this shoe size chart to me but they are not doing half sizes. If I took the 38 for sure they would be too tight, there's a slight gap but with thicker socks during winter, I'm good :biggrin:

SHOE SIZE CHART
ITALY 35 35.5 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42
UK 2 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9
US 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12
FRANCE 36 36.5 37 37.5 38 38.5 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 41.5 42 42.5 43

Funny thing happened-the anthracite came back in stock in 38 after i posted this. I think i will stick to my size since i'm a true US 7.5 and only size up to 38. Ladies it's worth to keep checking! :cool:

Funny thing happened-the anthracite came back in stock in 38 after i posted this. I think i will stick to my size since i'm a true US 7.5 and only size up to 38. Ladies it's worth to keep checking! :cool:

Hi beautiful ladies!

Wow, the blue is GORGEOUS. I'm not a "blue" person, but am now having second thoughts about this color.

As far as sizing goes- I have the black Beketts from fall 2010, as well as the multi-colored & tie dye Willows from this past season. I'm an 8.5-9 and have gotten the 39 in all pairs, and the sizing has been perfect. The toes stretch a bit with wear.

Hope this helps!!

:P

Slightly off topic from the Fall sneakers - can anyone with the REA heels give any feedback to fit/ comfort? I'm not in the position to try these on prior to purchasing and I might have to get it internationally since it's sold out in the US. I did try the 38 (too small) and 40 (too big), so I think the 39 would fit me (I'm a 39 in all her other shoes). How is the arch support? It seems like everyone's feet in the online photos aren't on the shoes completely, so it looks like the comfort level might not be very good.... TIA!!

Or not? Just refreshed the page and now they are gone?? My pre-order went through already, got the email confirmation. Maybe it was a glitch that they were only up for 5 minutes.
Ooh you were lucky!!! I checked nothing came up.

Anybody wants a rouge 38, i just cancelled my pre-order from La Garconne. I'm going with the anthracite since it is my first high tops. Just want to be safe and have outfits to match. Maybe that could be my 2nd pair in the future. :P

The Merry sandals never went to more than 30% off at NAP and the sale ends this weekend.

I thought I might get them if they went further, since i don't need them at all... but I guess it's not to be.

Jayne1 said:
The Merry sandals never went to more than 30% off at NAP and the sale ends this weekend.

I thought I might get them if they went further, since i don't need them at all... but I guess it's not to be.

Really? No more than 30% off?! I was hoping for a further reduction to 50%. Too bad! Do you mean the US sales on NAP ending this weekend? The international sales haven't reached a second mark down yet.

Jayne1 said:

Never mind. I just checked the US site and saw you were talking about the US sales. Thanks for the info, now I really need to make up my mind about the Merrys.

I'm not really a skirt person either. I too only have one skirt! It really is a hassle - you have to sit properly, walk in a lady like fashion hehe. When are you going to do a proper mod pic for us? :P

Oops! just saw this. I'm sooo NOT ladylike. LOL! I'll do a mod pic hopefully later in the week when I've got a bit of time. It has been pretty crazy the past couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.