Paraty! Eggplant vs dove vs rock

I haven't seen Eggplant, but Dove and Rock are both gorgeous. I just bought a Paraty and was debating Dove and Rock. I ultimately went with Rock as it's the one that made my heart sing a little louder. :P Dove is beautiful, but it being lighter made me a bit nervous. I don't regret getting Rock - it's a great neutral - with gray and brown tones, it really does go with everything.

I don't think you can go wrong with any of them. Which one makes your heart go pitter-pat?

Actually id prefer dove or rock.....dove is in lighter shade and im afraid i needa take good care of her!! Both colours r gorgeous!!! Hard to make the decision!! So many colours of paraty r
So stunning!!

Dove is lovely and the shape of paraty looks more nicely in lighter colors... but I find lighter color bags difficult to maintain... Rock won't be high maintainence.. its like ROCK... :smile:

Also from the pics on TPF of Dove Paraty, its actually not a very light colored bag... so i think with some basic precautions like avoiding dark jeans n tie n die tees... It should not be a problem.

(please note: I don't own any...:P ...this is just what i think)

I have the Dove Paratay and it is holding up very well. I also have the Ash Marcie which is the version that looks like Rock. It is a gorgeous color but more of a fall/winter color imo. I think that Dove can be worn year round. You could do like me and get one in the Paratay and one in the Marcie:P