Saturday night - who's drinking? Come keep me company (please)!

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
BF is hanging out with the guys, one of our friends is moving with his wife and 4-month-old baby girl to Tennesee next week. They're doing a guys' night, and I'm at home. Alone :nuts: I made some instant garlic noodle things, cracked open a bottle of cabernet sauvignon and plan on hitting the ice cream later - right out of the carton :graucho:

Anyone else hanging out solo? Or drinking? Want to keep me company? :shame:

Ooh see if they have Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream at your Grocerer.

We don't have it yet and I really want to know how it is!!

BTW: NO vino for me this evening - my stomach has felt like pooh all day. :sad:

LOL I looked for it! But they didn't have it. Most of the ice cream stock was wiped out, I guess because it's Saturday :P I got B&J Coffee Heath Bar Crunch :nuts:

Ooh see if they have Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream at your Grocerer.

We don't have it yet and I really want to know how it is!!

BTW: NO vino for me this evening - my stomach has felt like pooh all day. :sad:

Yip, kids are out & I am having a glass of wine or two LOL
Cheers Cristina :smile:

*clinks glass* likewise! I'm on my last glass - have to work tomorrow, unfortunately :sad: But I am off Monday!

LOL, the BF stopped by really quick before heading out with his friends, and asked if I had been dumped because I'm drinking wine and eating ice cream out of the carton :roflmfao:

*clinks glass* likewise! I'm on my last glass - have to work tomorrow, unfortunately :sad: But I am off Monday!

LOL, the BF stopped by really quick before heading out with his friends, and asked if I had been dumped because I'm drinking wine and eating ice cream out of the carton :roflmfao:

lol - funny that he would ask you if you had been dumped!!! :P

Nice to have off on Monday - I will bug you while I am saddled to my desk! :graucho:

Ok - off to lie down - stupid tummy!!

oh, the B&J Cinnabuns ice cream is REAAALLLYYY good!!

lol - funny that he would ask you if you had been dumped!!! :P

Nice to have off on Monday - I will bug you while I am saddled to my desk! :graucho:

Ok - off to lie down - stupid tummy!!

oh, the B&J Cinnabuns ice cream is REAAALLLYYY good!!

Yes, bug away, I will be here at home, watching CNN and doing a whole lot of nothing! :nuts:

Why did you have to tell me about Cinnabuns?! I've been craving cinnamon rolls for breakfast lately :Push: I normally don't keep ice cream in the house because it's too easy to indulge!

Feel better! ;) :heart:

Yes, bug away, I will be here at home, watching CNN and doing a whole lot of nothing! :nuts:

Why did you have to tell me about Cinnabuns?! I've been craving cinnamon rolls for breakfast lately :Push: I normally don't keep ice cream in the house because it's too easy to indulge!

Feel better! ;) :heart:

Hope it wasn't the Dairy Queen from last night :cursing: !!

Had to tell you, I ate the Cinnabuns ice cream for breakfast twice this week (well I had it as a supplement to my shredded wheat!!)

OMG - it really is sooooo good!!!

Hope it wasn't the Dairy Queen from last night :cursing: !!

Had to tell you, I ate the Cinnabuns ice cream for breakfast twice this week (well I had it as a supplement to my shredded wheat!!)

OMG - it really is sooooo good!!!

LOL!!! I wish I could get away with ice cream for breakfast! :P I diligently eat my low fat cottage cheese with cantaloupe and honeydew melon every morning :P Even though yesterday I had Chick-Fil-A chicken biscuit and hash brows, followed immediately by a powdered sugar doughnut :Push: Then at the boat show yesterday, my dad bought us fried conch fritters and beer. Dinner was yummy Cuban food and lots of sangria. Holy - okay, need to stop talking about food :P

I am going to bed :Push: Good night D, and everyone else :nuts: