Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

Hi ladies,

I have a RG Love (plain) and would like to add another one to my collection. I would wear the other Love on my other hand, so that I have a Love on each wrist.

I am wondering which one to choose:

Plain YG Love bangle or YG Love bangle with four diamonds

What would you do?

Hi ladies,

I have a RG Love (plain) and would like to add another one to my collection. I would wear the other Love on my other hand, so that I have a Love on each wrist.

I am wondering which one to choose:

Plain YG Love bangle or YG Love bangle with four diamonds

What would you do?

I think either one would look fine!
I love the classic look of no diamonds but since you have the rg without diamonds why not go for the one with diamonds?!?

Just curious but why don't you want to stack them ?
Good luck with your decision .

Thanks for your answer!

I am leaning more toward the diamond one although I also love the look of the plain Love. But since I already have one...

I don't want to stack them because I don't really like the look of it (I feel that it looks more like a big bangle than two separate ones).

Thanks for your answer!

I am leaning more toward the diamond one although I also love the look of the plain Love. But since I already have one...

I don't want to stack them because I don't really like the look of it (I feel that it looks more like a big bangle than two separate ones).

Since you like the plain one , how about getting it in plain and a love ring with diamonds ! :smile:

I have the red card -- they pulled my Experian credit report. The card is backed by TD Retail Bank if that helps any! It is a store card and is for purchases at Cartier and Cartier.com. Purchases over $2500 on the red card are interest-free for a year.

Slightly off topic. So any purchase above $2500 is interest free for 12 months? Do you only get this promo once, or any time you make a qualifying purchase? Will the year of no interest get applied automatically, or do you have to request it?

schadenfreude said:
Slightly off topic. So any purchase above $2500 is interest free for 12 months? Do you only get this promo once, or any time you make a qualifying purchase? Will the year of no interest get applied automatically, or do you have to request it?

Any purchase above $2500, and anytime you make a qualifying purchase (I made sure to ask before I applied for the card). It should get applied automatically if you are paying with the Red Card.

Purchases under $2500 are interest free for 6 months.

Question...I read somewhere before that some of you guys use those sports plastic bands to wear over your love when u do housework etc..I went to try it on today but it was soooo big that it just went straight over my love!! So where did u get yours??

Question...I read somewhere before that some of you guys use those sports plastic bands to wear over your love when u do housework etc..I went to try it on today but it was soooo big that it just went straight over my love!! So where did u get yours??

cantbelieve - I wear a terry cloth wristband. You can find them in the sporting goods department.

I've never seen a rubber sports bracelet that would fit my sz 16 Love, but the terrycloth stretchy wristbands would. Even better if you could find a ladies or youth size.

how did you guys decide between YG or RG?? Unfortunately and fortunately, YG and PG work very nicely on my skin tone, so I wear both YG on some days, and PG on the other days... how do you guys choose which tone to go for in a case such as mine?

Last edited: