Bored much? Couldn't sleep & playing with my fobs!

Love the idea, and FOB's are sooooo fun to play with and photograph!!!

Looooonnnnggggg ago Wal-Mart had a set of sheets that looked almost IDENTICAL to tattersall lining. I bought a few sets and covered a large cork board with the tattersall looking fabric and that's what I use.

Wow! Great fobs and great storage case. I don't have any, but I think you just stirred something inside me.

Thank you!!! Start off with one and you'll see how well made they are....then the obsession will grow!!!! I think out of all the designer fobs I've seen, Coach gives the great quality & price point. :biggrin:

You have some really nice fobs there.
I like the idea of using a cork board to display them on. I think I will copy your idea and get a cork board too.

Thank you!! The cork board is so easy and makes accessing the fobs so easy. :tup:

You have a very nice fob collection. :smile:

Thank you Weekend shopper!!! :smile:

i love your fob collection!! the display case is awesome! i need to do something like this for mine!

Thanks :biggrin: this took 5 minutes and $4. Definitely something to try!

Oh my goodness you have a fabulous collection of fobs, they're so varied and fun!!! I LOVE them! Great display it's really great!!:tup:

Now....if only I could be that productive when I have insomnia....usually I just grab some cheetos and turn on Netflix!

Thank you :biggrin::biggrin: Cheetos and Netflix.....that sounds like a really fun way to spend a night!!! Must put on shopping list.....cheetos......:graucho:

That is such a smart idea! I'm going to try this. Right now my diy project is turning a candle jar into a makeup brush holder. If I finish that I'll move onto the corkboard. Thanks for the inspiration!

Thank you!!! Please post your creation when it's complete!!! I'd love to see the makeup brush holder (awesome idea) and your corkboard! This is why I love tPF ~ the sharing of ideas :ghi5:

That is awesome!!!!

Thanks Spoiledlttleldy!!!!! :smile:

How cute!! Yayy..congrats!

Thank you my friend! :biggrin:

ok i know what my weekend project will be this week! Thanks for the great idea!

I have maybe a dozen fobs and truthfully i usually end up using the same one or two - the ones that can open up easily to hook onto my bag's hardware. I have quite a number that i bought from Harrods, they have very simple elegant ones too. The rest are all from coach.

Please show us your creation when you're done! I'd love to see it and your fob collection as well! I had the same problem with my fobs and only used the ones that opened easily. Then I changed them all so now, they all can be used with ease~:biggrin:

Looks great!

posted from my iPhone!!!

Thanks Bag Fetish!!! :drinkup:

This looks great!! My collection is even smaller but someday I would like to do this too!!!

Thank you! I started with one (red photo frame) and it grew really slowly. I only buy the ones that I absolutely LOVE b/c I find they add up quickly! :P

Love your fobs, also love the the cork board display, very nice!:smile:

Thank you! It is so useful. I'm thinking to make a large version for jewelry :biggrin:

Love the idea, and FOB's are sooooo fun to play with and photograph!!!

Looooonnnnggggg ago Wal-Mart had a set of sheets that looked almost IDENTICAL to tattersall lining. I bought a few sets and covered a large cork board with the tattersall looking fabric and that's what I use.

Thanks! I couldn't sleep and needed to do something.....

I love the idea of covering up the cork with fabric!!!! esp. fabric that looks like tattersall!! Maybe, I'll try using plain white fabric to really make the colours pop! Thanks for the idea!:tup:

You have a great fob collection....mine is miniscle compared to yours! I really only started collecting them late last year. I love Coach's fobs!

I am going to have my DH make me a cork board display for my fobs. I love this idea! Great job!

It's such a great idea! I need to do something like that if I could find a spot to hang it. It would make it so convenient and I think you/I would use some of our other fobs more frequently instead of just the ones that are out and more accessible. You did a great job!:biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin: This is exactly why I did it. I had forgotten about my spring mix and my Roots beaver fobs. I took the time to change the closures too so now, I have no excuses. They will all be used in rotation!:tup:

You have a great fob collection....mine is miniscle compared to yours! I really only started collecting them late last year. I love Coach's fobs!

I am going to have my DH make me a cork board display for my fobs. I love this idea! Great job!

Thank you!! :biggrin: I started collecting in Feb this year. I have a rule that I can look at the fobs but no buying unless I absolutely love it and can't live without it! :smile: Without this rule, I'd have every single one that was available at the outlet. They are dangerous b/c I don't realize how quickly they add up! :nuts:

The corkboard took about 5 minutes to assemble and $4.

Thank you :biggrin: This is exactly why I did it. I had forgotten about my spring mix and my Roots beaver fobs. I took the time to change the closures too so now, I have no excuses. They will all be used in rotation!:tup:

Thank you!! :biggrin: I started collecting in Feb this year. I have a rule that I can look at the fobs but no buying unless I absolutely love it and can't live without it! :smile: Without this rule, I'd have every single one that was available at the outlet. They are dangerous b/c I don't realize how quickly they add up! :nuts:

The corkboard took about 5 minutes to assemble and $4.

I agree....those fobs do add up. Some at 58.00 is almost as much as a crossbody on sale at the outlets. They make them so darn cute!

I just, today actually, got the travel mix fob.... I have been eyeing that one for so long. DH did a charge over the phone at our outlet so I would definitely get one. Thank goodness he did, went to pick it up today.....and they are sold out of them. I am thrilled we did that. I was so close buying that one FP. But I am happy I got from the outlets...with additional 30 off.

I do limit myself buying every fob I want. I have been choosy, perhaps that is why I do not have a huge collection because I could very easily.

But those fobs are sooooo cute!

I agree....those fobs do add up. Some at 58.00 is almost as much as a crossbody on sale at the outlets. They make them so darn cute!

I just, today actually, got the travel mix fob.... I have been eyeing that one for so long. DH did a charge over the phone at our outlet so I would definitely get one. Thank goodness he did, went to pick it up today.....and they are sold out of them. I am thrilled we did that. I was so close buying that one FP. But I am happy I got from the outlets...with additional 30 off.

I do limit myself buying every fob I want. I have been choosy, perhaps that is why I do not have a huge collection because I could very easily.

But those fobs are sooooo cute!

Congrats on your travel fob! :biggrin: That fob is so nice! I didn't see them at my outlet or I would have got that one too!!!! yep, I have an addiction....:graucho:

Wow, now u make me wanna start collecting Coach key fobs :biggrin: thanks for sharing ur great idea :tup:

Thanks! Collecting fobs is fun for me and now that they have some cute ones at the outlet on sale, I can justify buying more than one at a time!:biggrin:

twins on the butterfly coin case!
great collection and nice display!

Thanks :biggrin: I really like the butterfly but I don't know what to use it for. I don't use it on any of my bags and I don't use it for change. I just bought it b/c it was different and oh so cute!

What do you use yours for? any bags?