What prints do you have? Are you trying to get all?

disney4us

Happy to be me
Jul 12, 2006
Do you feel the need to collect them all? Originally when I got the Paradiso campeggio I was satisfied. It was my first piece and I was enjoying all the compliments on what a cute bag it was. Now after being on the forum for a while, I feel compelled to get more prints, possibly all. I don't know why as I can't use them all, but I just want them. Any one else feel like that?

I feel like that... but I wasn't too crazy about the original and I just gave up on cammo blk. this morning..
But, I do plan on getting a pirata, adios, foresta, citta rosa and more- almost just to have it...
originally I was going to give up on pirate and adios, because -as much as I like the design- wearing pirates on a bag...seemed kind of odd and I thought I'd get tired of it fast...the adios, I thought would get dirty easy- but after spending time on this forum- all rationale went out the window...
I wish they had more styles so you wouldn't have to duplicate sometimes...but then..most of us would end up spending even more to get each style..given they're as popular...

I allllmost got sucked into the black phase...being that it's simplicity with the colorful qee is rather classy and b/c of how it looks with te girl on his ad...- most of the time on the lighter/busier prints, you don;t even see the qees...

Do you feel the need to collect them all? Originally when I got the Paradiso campeggio I was satisfied. It was my first piece and I was enjoying all the compliments on what a cute bag it was. Now after being on the forum for a while, I feel compelled to get more prints, possibly all. I don't know why as I can't use them all, but I just want them. Any one else feel like that?

I can't see myself ever buying Paradiso. No great need to have either of the Cammos. Not loving what I've seen of Famiglia. Doesn't sound like I'm going to like Transporto. I would not have bought any Inferno if it had not been seriously on sale.

LOVE LOVE Citta (regular and Rosa) and Pirata. I'd be happy if I could have every bag in those prints!!

I know what you mean. I am wondering if I should get more bags in the one print I like the most or more variety in prints. Sort of like I don't want to miss out.

Nah, probably not. Some of them I don't like. I love the citta, amore, and paradiso print. The other prints are OK and the plain ones aren't much to me b/c you can't even tell they are tokidoki without looking at what it says. But even though I like those 3 I'm not gonna try to get everything in those prints. I'm just happy with one designer purse.

for me i'm just getting whichever prints i like...which was foresta, citta rosa, paradiso, pirata...

i was kinda ehhh on inferno (like i didn't NEED IT) until i found some characters that i can't live without...

and now the black cammo angioletto is kind of calling to me, and i'm not even fond of black!

but as far as future prints go, i definitely will be getting amore, spaggia, and transporto only!

Yup! I love citta rosa. The print itself is cute and my favorite color happenes to be pink. I have only one tokidoki bag and it's a scuola I use for school. It's in citta rosa print. I wouldn't have expected to get anything else from this line of tokidoki but now that I joined the forum and am learning about all of these different prints it makes me want to get more. :happydance:

i don't know why i have so many bags, either, i think i'm just an obsessive collector when i get into something...

but for Tokidoki, I don't only collect the bags, so that mixes it up a little & always keeps it fun & interesting.

the only prints that i think i still really want from any of the older lines is citta, foresta, & inferno. as the new lines come out, i'll see how i feel about them. i really am not all that thrilled about pirata & adios star anymore, altho before they actually came out, I swore I was gonna love them...

i have a playground, a black w/original print, a foresta & an inferno... and yes, i DO want them all (except the camos & other solids... and pirata but only if theres no actual pirates on it, so i guess i'd have to get a denaro, because i have a strange fear of pirates lol), does that make me crazy?? :shrugs: :nuts: :lol: [for wanting them all, not the pirate thing!!!!]

I have inferno, foresta and original print and I want more bags in these prints, black and amore. I don't like another print and I'll never buy bella and canguro.

as for styles that i don't think i will ever be buying, i don't think i'll ever be getting a bella, denaro, BV, andiamo, cuciolo, nuvela, corierre, or bambinone. that sounds like a lot of styles, but w/the rest that are left, that's more than enough to still buy. boy are there a lot of styles out there...