All things from the Fabulous World of Brian Atwood~Shoes, Bags and B-Line~ 2011

Question for everyone! Have any of you ever gotten your patent shoes stretched? I need to get my red maniacs stretched since they're about .5-1 size too small...

I have to have all of my BAs professionally stretched before I can wear them...including the patent pairs. For me it isn't the length, but the width of the toe box. One trip to the cobbler (and a little blister block to lube up my toes) and they fit like a dream.

rock_girl said:
I have to have all of my BAs professionally stretched before I can wear them...including the patent pairs. For me it isn't the length, but the width of the toe box. One trip to the cobbler (and a little blister block to lube up my toes) and they fit like a dream.

I think I may have to end up doing that as well! I attempted stretching all day yesterday but with not much luck haha... Ill bring them in to where I work today, and see what they can do for me :smile:

I got mine the other day although I only wore them once and they killed my feet I need to break them in

Attachments

• IMG_0828.jpg
    IMG_0828.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 448
  • IMG_0829.jpg
    IMG_0829.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_0835.jpg
    IMG_0835.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 449
Finally scored a blue suede maniac at discount. Missed that one on Saks but still save $$ :P

Now thinking whether should get the neon pink one maniac as well or CL pigalle plato in hot pink.. thoughts?

Attachments

• BA blue maniac 1 tpf.jpg
    BA blue maniac 1 tpf.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 508
  • BA blue maniac 2 tpf.jpg
    BA blue maniac 2 tpf.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 537