Bored much? Couldn't sleep & playing with my fobs!

Shoebaglady

~Totes & Pockets~
Oct 5, 2011
I know some of you have AMAZING fob collections and my collection seems so tiny in comparison. I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to catalogue my small collection.

I realized that I didn't have a good way to store or display them. I've seen cork boards used and thought it was a good idea so I went and bought some cork tiles and a picture frame and made my own small cork board. :tup:

Stay tuned for pics......:wave:

Really nice! Did you turn a few hangtags into keychains? I got a daisy just like that as a hangtag. It would be great to turn it into a keychain. It also looks like you changed the keychains on a few of them to ones that would be easier to attach to a purse. What a great idea!

That is so cute!

THanks!! :smile:

Great job!! I love your collection!! :smile: I need to do something like this, all mine that I'm not using are in their little dust bags...

Thank you!!! :smile: I did the same thing but b/c they were out of sight, I never used them. This way, I can see them all and quickly grab one :biggrin:

Really nice! Did you turn a few hangtags into keychains? I got a daisy just like that as a hangtag. It would be great to turn it into a keychain. It also looks like you changed the keychains on a few of them to ones that would be easier to attach to a purse. What a great idea!

THank you!!! :smile: I went to Michael's (craft store) and picked up some keychains and clasps to make the fobs more user friendly. Now, they are all easy to use and no more hanging the fob from the hang tag chain :biggrin: They are expensive and I want to make sure I use them.

You have a great collection...a little whimsy, a little elegance...you've got it all! Love your new display case.

Me? I have just one and it's almost 10/11 years old but I still love it.