Alexander Wang Any fans of the Emile?

I promised pictures of my new Emile when I got her, but I went away on a little impromptu long weekend trip!

So here she is...a mini reveal! Sorry in advance for the bad quality pictures...I was taking the pictures with one hand.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

This is love that I'm feeling! I don't know if the pictures do it justice! This bag is seriously gorgeous.

Gorgeous! I love how the toffee and rose gold look together!

I promised pictures of my new Emile when I got her, but I went away on a little impromptu long weekend trip!

So here she is...a mini reveal! Sorry in advance for the bad quality pictures...I was taking the pictures with one hand.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

This is love that I'm feeling! I don't know if the pictures do it justice! This bag is seriously gorgeous.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

ahhh, i love it! so pretty! congrats!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

That's gorgeous! congrats on your new purchase!

PinkTulip said:

GORGEOUS!!! I wish I could find this bag, I'd get it in a heartbeat

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

absolutely STUNNING!!!!! this is the large size right??? i'm dying for a small emile of my own!! i love the shape of this bag so much!! congrats!!

IS ANYONE ELSE AS OBSESSED ABOUT THIS LIZARD EMBOSSED OXBLOOD EMILE AS I AM?!?!?!?!! OMG!!!!!! THIS IS GOING TO THE TOP OF MY LUST LIST!!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:

from the measurements, i hope i'm not wrong in that this is the small size, not the large. really really hope it's the small!!!

Attachments

• emile.jpg
    emile.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,460
Reactions: pianolize
absolutely STUNNING!!!!! this is the large size right??? i'm dying for a small emile of my own!! i love the shape of this bag so much!! congrats!!

It is the large size and I agree it is a fantastic bag! I'm a sucker for AW now. Trying to decide which one I want next! I'd love the Marion bag in blue or a Rocco.

It is the large size and I agree it is a fantastic bag! I'm a sucker for AW now. Trying to decide which one I want next! I'd love the Marion bag in blue or a Rocco.

i have a black w/ RG Rocco and LOVE it!! he's my FAV! and i just ordered the marion in parchment w/ black nickel hardware from shopbop yesterday - i'm THRILLED!!! was a little scared about getting a white bag, but took the plunge since the combo is TDF and so chic!!! i'm a huge huge fan of crossbody/shoulder bags and gunmetal hw!!! whoo hoo! oh, and the azure marion you're talking about is TDF!!!