Mattie lovers unite! ~*MATINEE*~ Lovers Club!!!

WHEN??!! When did this happen???!!! How did I miss this???!!! Darn the time diff b/w RM land and mine!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item1c289397c6&item=120939845574&nma=true&pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&rt=nc&si=uRWq0NEq03zlm4ehRUdHrKtsHhw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's so pretty!!! Lucky is the minkette who snagged this Mattie! Didn't even know mattie came in pearl!!! or is this really Pearl?

Borrowing the seller's photos... LOOK!!! :love:

5-6.jpg

1-7.jpg

7-2.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Shelby33
Wow, it sure does look like Pearl from the photos. Never seen it in a Mattie. This one has the signature hw and square hardware though, so came out in 08 after Pearl, which I think was 07. Maybe RM had some leftover Pearl leather and producted a Mattie in it at a later sample sale? That's my best guess. It's beautiful!!

I haven't seen this combo either but the color sure looks like Pearl. The texture may be a bit different though because I thought I remember Pearl as being somewhat pebbled. The Pearl MABs were all samples so if this is indeed Pearl, I reckon that this one is a sample too like what Fashion1 said.

Hopefully the buyer is a tpf-er who would post a reveal here soon.

Can't stop staring at it!
Fashion1's Pearl MAB and this Mattie = heaven with handles!!! I'm selective with light colored bags and RM Pearl makes me heave a long sigh... so beautiful!

Wow, it sure does look like Pearl from the photos. Never seen it in a Mattie. This one has the signature hw and square hardware though, so came out in 08 after Pearl, which I think was 07. Maybe RM had some leftover Pearl leather and producted a Mattie in it at a later sample sale? That's my best guess. It's beautiful!!

I haven't seen this combo either but the color sure looks like Pearl. The texture may be a bit different though because I thought I remember Pearl as being somewhat pebbled. The Pearl MABs were all samples so if this is indeed Pearl, I reckon that this one is a sample too like what Fashion1 said.

Hopefully the buyer is a tpf-er who would post a reveal here soon.

Wow, that's GORGEOUS! I have never seen one like it!

travelerscloset said:
WHEN??!! When did this happen???!!! How did I miss this???!!! Darn the time diff b/w RM land and mine!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item1c289397c6&item=120939845574&nma=true&pt=US_CSA_WH_Handbags&rt=nc&si=uRWq0NEq03zlm4ehRUdHrKtsHhw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

It's so pretty!!! Lucky is the minkette who snagged this Mattie! Didn't even know mattie came in pearl!!! or is this really Pearl?

That is lovely! Never seen one like that before!

Definitely have never seen that one before! Must have been a Sample...it's gorgeous! Someone must have really wanted it!!

5-6.jpg

1-7.jpg

7-2.jpg