Alexander Wang New to Alexander Wang

Lieu

ILVOEMahina
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Hi ladies&gents!! Anyone out there own the Lia Sling in Velvet? How is the quality and craftsmanship of these bags? Are they heavy? Bag is marked down and I want to jump on it before someone else does. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Hi ladies&gents!! Anyone out there own the Lia Sling in Velvet? How is the quality and craftsmanship of these bags? Are they heavy? Bag is marked down and I want to jump on it before someone else does. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
I dont have the lia in the velvet but i do have it in the leather version and it's definitely not as heavy as the Rocco.

It is certainly lighter than my Diego. I don't have a Rocco for comparison. The quality and craftmanship is superb, although the texture of the leather tends to 'grab' some fabrics -I am actually hoping that it wears smooth after carrying it a bit.

I don't have the Velvet Lia but my black leather one is a TOTAL workhorse- I carry it very regularly and I know I don't have to treat it with kid gloves. It's totally solid :love:- I'd definitely go for it, if you're on the fence!

I don't have the Velvet Lia but my black leather one is a TOTAL workhorse- I carry it very regularly and I know I don't have to treat it with kid gloves. It's totally solid :love:- I'd definitely go for it, if you're on the fence!

I saw the black leather one at Nordies and it was TDF. I just had so many black bags that I couldn't justify another one.................besides, the one I got was on sale so I was perfectly able to rationalize the purchase :angel: