Chanel sandals!

Nice!! How do they fit?
If you go 1/2 size up the the fit is perfect. Very comfortable for a thong and very light.
They are so cute!!!
Thanks, Tiffanymich.
looks great on you! now i want one so bad...:P
Thanks, kristinlorraine! Totally worth the effort to locate a pair. I see from your avatar-you are e Hermes addict - I just bought yesterday my first Hermes red bracelet KDT and was reading Hermes threads for hours. It was very entertainig and new territory for me.
I like your blue/orange clic-clac combo a lot!;)

Thanks, kristinlorraine! Totally worth the effort to locate a pair. I see from your avatar-you are e Hermes addict - I just bought yesterday my first Hermes red bracelet KDT and was reading Hermes threads for hours. It was very entertainig and new territory for me.
I like your blue/orange clic-clac combo a lot!;)

Thanks Martini! congrats on your new KDT and welcome to the Hermes world. :graucho: btw, red is a very nice color. do you happen to post an action pic on Hermes thread? i would like to see some eye candy to drool at.:drool: lol!

My Berdorfs SA sent me this pic about 2 months ago..don't know if they're still available!?
f515d2ca.jpg

Can you PM me your BG shoe SA contact info?:smile: I would like to see if any of these are still available.
Thank you!