Magic Mike

My kids say only "old ladies" would go see this movie....I was like WHAT?? Seriously I would have gone to see this when I was 20. Gonna make a night of it....dinner, drinks etc with the girls.

I have been to a few different shows. I had a blast every time I went! I have been to Le Bare in Texas and then some travelling group came to town at a local bar so I went to that as well. I want to say that was Men of Playgirl but I'm not sure. It was close to ten years ago.

Bahaha, I was scrolling through quickly and saw your signature and totally thought that "PENS" was something else. I thought, wow, they're really getting into this Magic Mike thing, that's awesome! :biggrin:

Bahaha, I was scrolling through quickly and saw your signature and totally thought that "PENS" was something else. I thought, wow, they're really getting into this Magic Mike thing, that's awesome! :biggrin:

HAHA! don't worry, you're not the only one. although my eyes did that trick long ago lol

We are going to the 10:00 PM show tomorrow because one of my friends is dumb and forgot to ask for Friday night off. Going to Applebee's for dinner and drinks before hand cuz I love their gigantic Bahama Mamas. Two of those and I should be good come movie time. :biggrin:

None of them are hot to me. I'll see myself out.

tumblr_m564hzxtOA1r2kjx1.gif

But forrealdoe, I am only here for Joe and Channing. The rest are just meh for me.