Divide and Conquer Organizer in a Glam Tote - PIC HEAVY

Mossgirl84: Here's a strawberry nail art idea that you might like:smile:

StrawberryNails.jpg

Ooh thanks for sharing! I've heard about these things but never seen 'modeling' pics. This would probably be great for my large Alexandra...she holds a ton but things get lost inside.

Does anyone know if the organizer is heavy on its own? Don't want to add too much weight to my already large bag!

Ooh thanks for sharing! I've heard about these things but never seen 'modeling' pics. This would probably be great for my large Alexandra...she holds a ton but things get lost inside.

Does anyone know if the organizer is heavy on its own? Don't want to add too much weight to my already large bag!

They are SO not heavy! They are made of stiff, lightweight fabric. :smile:

They are SO not heavy! They are made of stiff, lightweight fabric. :smile:
Great!! And thanks for taking the time to post your pics. Wish I found it earlier 'cuz I'm going on a trip soon with my Alexandra... For my next trip this thing's gonna be a lifesaver!! No more rummaging around at busy airports!

Oh boo!! I just found out she doesn't ship internationally... :sad:

Guess I'll need to find another seller who does something similar...a bit nervous though because there aren't as many reviews on other organizers!!
I have been using a Purse to Go organizer in my glam tote for a while now and I love it! Found it on ebay. I purchased the jumbo size in khaki! HTH

Great!! And thanks for taking the time to post your pics. Wish I found it earlier 'cuz I'm going on a trip soon with my Alexandra... For my next trip this thing's gonna be a lifesaver!! No more rummaging around at busy airports!

I bought one over a year ago for my Alexandra and I couldn't do without it! No more floppy black hole:smile:

I love that! I've had a hard time finding a nail tech who can do a good design and I am not talented enough to do one on my own! I want to do one like this with watermelon too. I love fruity designs!

I can't do nail art either:sad: I'm okay doing it with my right hand, but I can't do it with my left. So the nails on my left land look great but the other hand...? Hehe. I want to try watermelon ones too! Sooo cute!

I have been using a Purse to Go organizer in my glam tote for a while now and I love it! Found it on ebay. I purchased the jumbo size in khaki! HTH
Thanks!! :biggrin: I've been nosing around on Etsy and found the Purse2Go you mentioned...good to know that it's worked well for you. There's also another brand/store called Obuyme. Will check them both out and post 'in action' pics when I get one!