Cabas Vs. Baby Cabas

pokus14

Jan 15, 2006
If you could choose from those 2 - what would you get? I really need a Cabas - I am completely in love after having seen pics here on PF :nuts:

I am only 5"1

And is it possible to find one at all? (prefer from Europe because of tax and duty) :confused1:

Thanks...

OMG, tough choice, although i love original cabas caviar, i hadn't got a chance to own it and i purchased a baby cabas adn although i loved it, i still can't stop obsessed with having an original. :yes:

pokus41, i just realised u're 5'1"
here's reference of me, i'm 5'4" with my baby cabas and large original cabas vinyl which is i presume the same size with the original caviar...

DSCN3274copy.jpg

indress.jpg

hope this helps to get u the size perspective :yes:

Someone with both needs to answer - I have an original and was told that the baby with the quilting is a little heavier and more structured and stiff. The size might be the determining factor as the baby is smaller than even the smaller original.

Someone with both needs to answer - I have an original and was told that the baby with the quilting is a little heavier and more structured and stiff. The size might be the determining factor as the baby is smaller than even the smaller original.

Not sure what you mean by that.

To my understanding, there is a large and extra large vinyl and leather cabas.

So is there a small cabas and a baby cabas as well ?

My understanding, in the original cabas - there is a large and an extra large; and the baby cabas is smaller than the large original. I could be totally misinformed. Experts please chime in - any SAs?

Um....I ever try a Vinyl Cabas and I realised that it is too big for me so I didn't buy it. Later the baby cabas was coming and I think it is a great size for me so I go for it.

I have the khaki baby Cabas which is stiffer than the regular leather baby Cabas bags. The khaki has a metallic finish and doesn't slouch like the matte leather bags. It is plenty big but not what I would consider oversized like a sack. It is a favorite Chanel - indestructable and worry-free!