Kim Kardashian thread XVIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
i cannot believe she goes out in the same pants every day!!! :wtf:

do her pants have a twitter account yet?

seriously, if you google black leather pants and kims name 2012, there are dozens and dozens of different outfits with the same couple pairs of leather pants. Did they inject her fashion brain lobe with botox and preserve this look in there forever??

They should! :graucho:

Oh boy! It's been a long time since I last visited this thread and I see pics of Kimmy in leather pants ALL OVER THE PLACE!

I really DON'T get it.. why is she changing her style to match her bf? She has a wardrobe most of us can only dream of, a fabulous collection of CL shoes and designer bags and she INSISTS on wearing leather skinnies + black t-shirt + black bag? She's done "rock - chic" better when she was actually herself...

From a psychologist's point of view, one could say that she's extremely insecure about herself and believes that others will love and appreciate her only if she "fits in". I used to belive that as well - when I was 12. She's a grown woman now, makes her own money (and a lot of them actually), bought her own house (and a great one actually), she's an older sister to 4 of her siblings and is an aunt as well. Not to mention she's the role model (unfortunately) for many teen girls out there. One would imagine she would have gained some self-confidence and learned to value herself more. I actually feel kinda sad for her, since she has everything a girl could ever ask for (at least wealth-wise) and STILL hasn't found her true self. I really hope she does.

Oh boy! It's been a long time since I last visited this thread and I see pics of Kimmy in leather pants ALL OVER THE PLACE!

I really DON'T get it.. why is she changing her style to match her bf? She has a wardrobe most of us can only dream of, a fabulous collection of CL shoes and designer bags and she INSISTS on wearing leather skinnies + black t-shirt + black bag? She's done "rock - chic" better when she was actually herself...

From a psychologist's point of view, one could say that she's extremely insecure about herself and believes that others will love and appreciate her only if she "fits in". I used to belive that as well - when I was 12. She's a grown woman now, makes her own money (and a lot of them actually), bought her own house (and a great one actually), she's an older sister to 4 of her siblings and is an aunt as well. Not to mention she's the role model (unfortunately) for many teen girls out there. One would imagine she would have gained some self-confidence and learned to value herself more. I actually feel kinda sad for her, since she has everything a girl could ever ask for (at least wealth-wise) and STILL hasn't found her true self. I really hope she does.

Truth.

Kimmy...since your people read this (among many, many sites) listen to the logic here. If you have to change for him, or anyone, they ain't worth it. Your fame survived the wedding. The world still watches and waits to see what you will do. Go back to being you.

I just saw the sex tape while in vegas and I must say she had huge lips then so don't think she is plumping them..also her butt was really up close and looked real to me, shes built that way. just mho.

I just saw the sex tape while in vegas and I must say she had huge lips then so don't think she is plumping them..also her butt was really up close and looked real to me, shes built that way. just mho.

It's already been established that she's getting lip injections every now and then and that her a** is fake. But thanks for your input. :balloon:

Status
Not open for further replies.