Small Reveal and Awesome SA

Melfontana

Feb 13, 2012
To celebrate another work year completed, my DB took me to the 5 Ave Flagship LV. We made a small purchase which was made in France (this is my first made in France although small I was sooooo Happy)

image-259592477.jpg

image-3476706233.jpg

Then I asked the SA how could I go about ordering a clochette for my speedy and he said goto the 4th floor and speak to another sales associate. When I got up stairs I asked her if I could order a Key Bell for an Alma and she said well which size is your Alma and I said well its actually for my speedy and she looked at my bag and replied give me a moment. When she came back she said do you have your keys, I'll put them on for you :smile:. I explained I my keys are still in the box at home.

image-3494264889.jpg

image-2951964508.jpg

To make a long story short she handed me the clochette and said enjoy :smile:

To celebrate another work year completed, my DB took me to the 5 Ave Flagship LV. We made a small purchase which was made in France (this is my first made in France although small I was sooooo Happy)

Then I asked the SA how could I go about ordering a clochette for my speedy and he said goto the 4th floor and speak to another sales associate. When I got up stairs I asked her if I could order a Key Bell for an Alma and she said well which size is your Alma and I said well its actually for my speedy and she looked at my bag and replied give me a moment. When she came back she said do you have your keys, I'll put them on for you :smile:. I explained I my keys are still in the box at home.

To make a long story short she handed me the clochette and said enjoy :smile:

Congrats on your purchase! The clochette looks adorable on your Azur Speedy! Now it's making me wonder if I should get one for my Mono Speedy.

How much was the clochette?