Stars/Public Figures and Hermes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Lovely64!!:heart:
When I travel I always place my jewelry in my bag and put it on after I get thru security. I have lost items in the rush of the moment, I don't think it is worth it.

I really want a silver CDC (Ok I really want a gold one but silver is as close as I will get!!:P) its good to know it is easy to wear!

This is exactly what I do ~ all my items that I want to wear after security go in to my carry-on ~ that includes my H scarf, CDC, belt, etc.
Afterwards, while in the lounge I put them on and I have never lost anything.

The times that I have lost things is when I have taken items off while going through security!

bobobob said:
Bert credit: twitter -@MrsLS

Do you think there's any chance of arranging a date between Bert and my border terrier, Betty?

image-57648682.jpg

She has a few nasty habits like eating rabbit poo, but I promise to clean her teeth before any date! She likes a well accessorized dog!

This is exactly what I do ~ all my items that I want to wear after security go in to my carry-on ~ that includes my H scarf, CDC, belt, etc.
Afterwards, while in the lounge I put them on and I have never lost anything.

The times that I have lost things is when I have taken items off while going through security!
Oh wow! I never thought of this. Of course...it only makes sense!
Usually I dread airport security because I always get stopped, I always beep and I always get searched.
This way I also dont draw much attention to myself with all the gear...:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.