People who lie in the eBay Description, what should i do???

So sorry for you but I am glad ebay sided with you, you need to insure it for the price you are getting refunded and definitely signature confirmation...Good luck to you

sorry I just reread what you wrote I am not familiar with UPS I would ask ebay to make sure

Thanks.

I hate dishonest People. :sad:
So much Trouble for nothing.

I just shipped the bag back & she relisted it today. :sad:
With the Same pics without any specification regarding the flaws.
Some people are really Crazy.
This seller is really Special.

I m so Mad :nono:

I'm really glad you got your refund. Don't be mad anymore. :hugs:

But please do post the link to the bag and the seller's ID so we can avoid buying from her. Thanks!

Ilovemiau said:
Thanks sweetie

I shipped it back. I dont have the refund but i will get it soon hopefully.

Report to eBay that seller has relisted and you don't have refund. And leave the seller a negative. It will help others who are considering this bag.

liljake said:
I see the seller left you contradictory feedback...I believe you can get that removed.

Yes, also you can respond to her stupid response, and you get the last word, she can't respond again. Also if you report the feedback she left for you, she will get slapped with a violation.

Yes, also you can respond to her stupid response, and you get the last word, she can't respond again. Also if you report the feedback she left for you, she will get slapped with a violation.

I m now waiting for delivery confirmation from UPS & the refund so i can call eBay just One Time to let them remove it & if the refund is Not authomatically made

So much hassle for nothing. :sad: