Official BECKHAM thread

As much as I love Victoria, I really don't like when she seems to be completely obsessed with a pair of shoes of the moment and pairs them with everything i.e these boots, the louboutin daffodiles, the ysl trib twos, etc. I know it's normal to have a favorite pair of shoes but I can imagin she has a lot of options

Last edited:

Victoria doesn't seem thrilled, and she's too stiff and self aware. It would be nice if she would act more normal and natural like the other girls. Even when she tries to smile she quickly covers her mouth. And that stupid pose of hers. She would strike a pose even if the world were collapsing around her. Give it a rest once in awhile, woman!!

Last edited:

Victoria doesn't seem thrilled, and she's too stiff and self aware. It would be nice if she would act more normal and natural like the other girls. Even when she tries to smile she quickly covers her mouth. And that stupid pose of hers. She would strike a pose even if the world were collapsing around her. Give it a rest once in awhile, woman!!

OMG she looks soooooooooo uncomfortable and awkward. That was cringeworthy to watch..