Cartier LOVE *Bracelet* Discussion Thread!

My wrist also measures 14 cm and I like the look of size 17 BUT it feels too loose for everyday wear. Size 16 is much more comfortable because you don't feel it all the time.

I tried the 17 first too, but somehow it did look much too loose at first. But I did not wear jewelry at all at the time. Now that I wear more jewelry, I feel it should be looser. But what you say makes sense.

My wrist is 13cm and I wear a size 17. It can get slightly annoying as it's too big and clangs around my wrist, but I usually just push it up my arm and wear it like a cuff. I can slide off the 17 from my arm with a little difficulty and lots of moisturizer, so that's why I'm sticking with the 17!

Out of curiousity...do you wear your love bracelets on your dominant hand, or on the other? I'm recently fascinated with these and want to get one...in the next few years at least! But I wear lots of bigger bangles on my left hand and I'm thinking it might be better on my right hand, tho that's my most used hand, will it get extra scratched?

Out of curiousity...do you wear your love bracelets on your dominant hand, or on the other? I'm recently fascinated with these and want to get one...in the next few years at least! But I wear lots of bigger bangles on my left hand and I'm thinking it might be better on my right hand, tho that's my most used hand, will it get extra scratched?
I personally would wear it on my dominant hand because I don't want to ruin my MOP vca bracelet or charm bracelet. I would push up the love bangle a little farther down on my wrist so it wouldn't get in the way.

I wear mine on my non dominant hand. I like it with my wedding rings and don't want the extra wear and tear my dominant would add.

Does anyone have a love and the trinity rolling bracelet? I'd love to see if they can be worn together.

Yes, I wear a trinity and gold love together. I really like the look. My love has a looser fit than most people wear. I think there are some photos of members wearing the two together. I am in the process of moving so I took my love off, otherwise I would post a pic for you.

Yes, I wear a trinity and gold love together. I really like the look. My love has a looser fit than most people wear. I think there are some photos of members wearing the two together. I am in the process of moving so I took my love off, otherwise I would post a pic for you.

Thanks dbeech, I would love to see a picture once you're settled in. I did a search and haven't found anything, but would love to see. Good luck with the move!

Ladies and gentlemen, if any one saw the Kardashians in the DR episode did you notice that both the brother and Scott the father of the child had love bracelets? There is one scene where they are talking to each other and there is a sliver of a bracelet on both that I think is a love. Just wondering.

Ladies and gentlemen, if any one saw the Kardashians in the DR episode did you notice that both the brother and Scott the father of the child had love bracelets? There is one scene where they are talking to each other and there is a sliver of a bracelet on both that I think is a love. Just wondering.
Yes they all wear cartier love bracelets minus Kim. Kourtney, Khloe, Scott, Rob, Kendal and Kylie

Yes they all do wear them! The sister Kourtney has two, one for Scott and the other she says was given by her Mother when she had her son Mason. So I'm sure she'll end up with another soon being that she's preggo!

Ugh I wish I didn't know that the kardashians had love bracelets. Oh well, at least Kim doesn't wear one I guess. They are so classless I hate to have anything that is associated with them in any way.