Post Your Outfit of the Day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every one looks great!!!

My OOTD:

View attachment 1771984

cuuuuute!

Thanks Phiphi...It is a really vibant pink that brings pop to any outfit!

I love your eyelet dress, Looks great with your neutral sandal! Cute!

thank you! and today's outfit is great. loving the cardi!

my DD graduation ( my 13 year old though ... this one is my 7 year old)
vivienne westwood asymmetrical dress
Alaia lace ups!!!

you and your DD are so adorable together. love your shoes!

7449090320_099305f790_b.jpg

holiday outfits are coming up on the forum one by one in the next few days! As usual you all look great ladies! xx

cute picture!

Me and my mommy outfit ;) more pictures on my blog.

View attachment 1772214

chic mommy!

Looking great!!

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

thank you! you look fantastic!

:hugs: thank you kcf!

What I am wearing today (MJ inspired shimmer jacket) and Balenciaga bag, more pictures are on my blog
DSC06087.jpg

DSC06116.jpg

fun top!

Phiphi, what a fabulous dress! I really love the gold chain and turquoise accents!!

thank you! you look great in those blues. the print on the dress is so fun.

Everyone looks super super cute! I've gotten some great outfit ideas from this thread :smile:

This was me today after my haircut... Just running errands, and it's SUPER hot here in AZ, so keeping it casual and colored :smile:

20127.jpg

Thanks hun!! He is great!! I can't believe he is one month already!!

Wow that HAS gone fast! Hope that he is being a good boy for mummy? ;)

GNO last night!

H&M dress
Vince Camuto shoes
Chanel Clutch

(Sorry my DD kissed the lower part of the mirror :biggrin::biggrin: )

Wow you are one hot momma!!!

Thanks!! There is not much give in the material, but there is extra room around the waist where the elastic is. I have mine cinched quite a bit, and you can uncinch it and there is much more room. It would be okay for a few months, but I doubt you'll be able to wear it towards the end.

Thanks so much for that, i am wondering is it available online? I think i would like to give it a try, if it is only good for a couple of months then i could put it into storage until next year, i mean i kinda guessed that i would maybe need one of those cape coat thingys towards the end anyway :roflmfao:

you are too sweet PG. i have yet to find a maxi that fits me right. i'm 5'3 and most maxis have too much fabric by about 8927398473 inches. :P

Lol you are too funny! Can you not buy one and get it hemmed? I am hemming mine to quite short levels (for maxi dresses) now because i fear tripping over a hem, i am clumsy afterall :P

Status
Not open for further replies.