Need help ... ferragamo clementine/mandarin

Aug 26, 2009
Hi all .... I am new to SF ... I have a couple of question regarding the sofia bag... hope someone can help me with ... so here goes..

1) Can anyone tell me is there any difference between clementine and mandarin colour for sofia bag? Or do different store just use different name?
2) Can anyone tell me whats the colour like in comparison?
3) I would really like to use the bag on daily basis for work... will it be suitable for all occasion. or will the colour be too bright and thus inappropiate ...

Many thanks in advance .... ;)

Hi all .... I am new to SF ... I have a couple of question regarding the sofia bag... hope someone can help me with ... so here goes..

1) Can anyone tell me is there any difference between clementine and mandarin colour for sofia bag? Or do different store just use different name?
2) Can anyone tell me whats the colour like in comparison?
3) I would really like to use the bag on daily basis for work... will it be suitable for all occasion. or will the colour be too bright and thus inappropiate ...

Many thanks in advance .... ;)
I am not familiar with Mandarin colour so I cannot answer #1 and #2. I have been using my Clementine Sofia almost every day both in and outside my office. I plan to continue using this bag until the end of Summer. I work in IT and we dress very casual here in my office. Below is a photo of my Clementine Sofia sent by an SA at SCP Bloomingdales. I loooooove the colour.

Attachments

• sofia1a.jpg
    sofia1a.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 492
I am not familiar with Mandarin colour so I cannot answer #1 and #2. I have been using my Clementine Sofia almost every day both in and outside my office. I plan to continue using this bag until the end of Summer. I work in IT and we dress very casual here in my office. Below is a photo of my Clementine Sofia sent by an SA at SCP Bloomingdales. I loooooove the colour.

Woww !!! :drool: ur bag is sooo gorgeous.. I am actually contemplating between the bright colour such as clementine and neutral colour... hmmm... I guess after seeing yours its going to be a tough decision ..:thinking: hmmm

Woww !!! :drool: ur bag is sooo gorgeous.. I am actually contemplating between the bright colour such as clementine and neutral colour... hmmm... I guess after seeing yours its going to be a tough decision ..:thinking: hmmm
Get both :smile:. I have 3 small Sofia (black, brown, and clementine) for different occasions. The design of this bag is just perfect for my lifestyle. The quality is also top notch.

TalkPurse said:
Get both :smile:. I have 3 small Sofia (black, brown, and clementine) for different occasions. The design of this bag is just perfect for my lifestyle. The quality is also top notch.

May I ask if the open top is narrow? I've never seen IRL but from the picture here. I'm thinking about the large one but afraid It's gonna be too heavy and big. I would like to get a bag for business trip. Can you suggest which one is better? Thx

May I ask if the open top is narrow? I've never seen IRL but from the picture here. I'm thinking about the large one but afraid It's gonna be too heavy and big. I would like to get a bag for business trip. Can you suggest which one is better? Thx

I don't have any problems with the opening at the top. I would suggest check it out at a boutique to make sure you feel comfortable with it. I have a large black sofia which is too big and too heavy for me for daily use. I'm 5' 4".

1292202d1294527314-salvatore-ferragamo-collections-post-your-pics-here-img_1180_small.jpg

TalkPurse said:
I don't have any problems with the opening at the top. I would suggest check it out at a boutique to make sure you feel comfortable with it. I have a large black sofia which is too big and too heavy for me for daily use. I'm 5' 4".

Thank you!! That must me huge on me because I'm only 5'2". Do you have the modeling pic of the small one too?

(Sorry to the OP. I didn't mean to hijack your thread.)