Decision question for fun! :)

hmm...tough choice....I'd say b.zero1 or something from Tiffany's.

The b.zero1 pendant is quite fun and charming, I love the spring action of the piece. I am not really a logo person, but I love the b.zero1 collection (hubby does too and he is an anti-label type guy!), Something about it is quite appealing. And I would definitely get a non-designer chain to go with it as you mentioned in the bulgari thread.

For Tiffany's - do you have any particular pieces in mind? For charms, I love the small Schlumberger eggs! I love a lot of Peretti's designs in gold: I like the Sevilla small pendant, the eternal circle thing (the one that looks like a stylized ouroboros), the apple, and I particularly like the lapis lazuli bean on a gold chain!

The small trinity ring and trinity necklace are nice...but a little underwhelming IMO. And don't you already have a few trinity rings already? I think it would be nice to get something new/different!

VCA sweet is cute, and I think it would look great layered with your other VCA necklace, esp. if you got the Carnelian, but I think I'd still prefer something from Tiffany's or the B.zero1!

I am with you on that. I am considering something in rose gold from Tiffany's or bulgari. :smile:

Not everything the stores have is listed on their websites. You might find something special in Tiffany that is not online--rose gold or not. Also, don't forget, there's lots on 5th avenue that isn't one of those four stores -- you may find that special piece at Bergdorf's, Saks or somewhere else! Hope you have a great trip!

That is true. I am excited because I am going to walk madisonand 5th!

I'd stay away from the trinity ring, like someone said above, to me they are also "underwhelming". In my opinion the best rose gold is from cartier. I like the sweet VCA idea. But are you buying something bcuz you want to buy something from NYC for the sake of buying it from NYC? I ask bcuz it sounds like you're not 100% in love w any of these pieces- what piece can you not live with out? I'd consider maybe holding back and saving more for something you truly want? In this case if you do want to buy something id get the sweet or the Bulgari or look around at Tiffany's.

I want it all lol! But I can only choose one. It seems like tiffany and bulgari are the tops here.

Good point! I think of Paris when I think of "Flagship must-buy-something" visits (which I totally get by the way!!) for VCA and Cartier but Tiffany's for NYC all the way!! Do you have a DBTY yet?

As for the pieces themselves... what about the VCA perlee pendant in RG? Love the sweets too!

Ideally, I would looove to go to France and visit cartier and vca! I wish I knew how much that perlee pendant is... It might be close in price to a perlee ring... How much are those?

darkangel07760 said:
Ideally, I would looove to go to France and visit cartier and vca! I wish I knew how much that perlee pendant is... It might be close in price to a perlee ring... How much are those?

$5950 for the rose gold diamond motif
$6100 for the white gold diamond motif

Well everything is packed. I think cartier is off the list. I am going to inquire about that new vca rose gold perlee pendant. I am going to try on the bulgari rose gold zero pendant, and I am going to check out peretti's rose gold for sure!
Of course there are lots of other fun things I am going to do, but this will be my highlight for sure!
I am off for my trip tomorrow in the morning! :smile:

Well everything is packed. I think cartier is off the list. I am going to inquire about that new vca rose gold perlee pendant. I am going to try on the bulgari rose gold zero pendant, and I am going to check out peretti's rose gold for sure!
Of course there are lots of other fun things I am going to do, but this will be my highlight for sure!

Have a fun trip! Please keep us updated on your jewelry adventures in NYC!

Have fun!

I saw the sweet trinity necklace a few months ago. Didn't try it on but it really caught my eye. I was going to Cartier to see the love necklace (interlocking ring) to go with my bangle and ring but I really liked the sweet trinity!

Also went to bvlgari and I like the ring more than the pendant

I saw the sweet trinity necklace a few months ago. Didn't try it on but it really caught my eye. I was going to Cartier to see the love necklace (interlocking ring) to go with my bangle and ring but I really liked the sweet trinity!

Also went to bvlgari and I like the ring more than the pendant
I was also considering the interlocking ring necklace. My SO thinks that's what I should get.
I will put cartier back on my list!
I will try on the bulgari ring as well :smile:

How about a Cartier love ring ?
Not a bad idea! I will try one on.